inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
I actually REALLY like forgein policy.
But then again, I like Weimar, right?
=d

laurennn91

HSC
weimar is quite maddog i agree.

is anyone doing indochina for section 4?

Kujah

HSC
N/A
laurennn91 said:
ok i will like anything except foreign policy
Hmm, well they put impact of Nazism on foreign policy last year so I doubt it but there's always the possibility that the aims of Hitler's foreign agenda could come up. Slight chance though.

AND YOU AT YOU! Youre proud of it!
There's more action than the repetitive collapses of coalition governments and von Schleicher being a clown =p

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
Hmm, well they put impact of Nazism on foreign policy last year so I doubt it but there's always the possibility that the aims of Hitler's foreign agenda could come up. Slight chance though.

There's more action than the repetitive collapses of coalition governments and von Schleicher being a clown =p
=d Don't you have ANY feeling for Ebert though?
Or any love for Stresemann? C'mon, the Rentenmark was pretty clever. If they hadn't taken all the loans from the US, it could have worked out a little better for them.

Action isnt everything boy. =d

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
=d Don't you have ANY feeling for Ebert though?
Or any love for Stresemann? C'mon, the Rentenmark was pretty clever. If they hadn't taken all the loans from the US, it could have worked out a little better for them.

Action isnt everything boy. =d
Ebert? A little. Stresemann. Perhaps more. I guess, in my mind, he was really the only person during the Weimar period who took active and positive steps to ensure the survival of the Republic. But with short loans, I guess it was seen as the viable option of the time. Once they got the ball rolling, what else could they have done? :D It all goes back to Versailles I guess...

Haha, Hitler marching into Czechoslovakia and Poland, or his forcing of the Anschluss with Austria after Schuschnigg tried to force a referendum, thats interesting :cool:

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
Ebert? A little. Stresemann. Perhaps more. I guess, in my mind, he was really the only person during the Weimar period who took active and positive steps to ensure the survival of the Republic. But with short loans, I guess it was seen as the viable option of the time. Once they got the ball rolling, what else could they have done? :D It all goes back to Versailles I guess...

Haha, Hitler marching into Czechoslovakia and Poland, or his forcing of the Anschluss with Austria after Schuschnigg tried to force a referendum, thats interesting :cool:
Well you at least have to enjoy events like the Sparticus Uprising and the Pustchs!

Interesting, but.. no passion.
His politics and policies more soyes. Im very big on politics, clearly. =d

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
Well you at least have to enjoy events like the Sparticus Uprising and the Pustchs!

Interesting, but.. no passion.
His politics and policies more soyes. Im very big on politics, clearly. =d
Yeah, they're interesting. I thought the Ebert-Groener Pact and the crushing of the Spartacists was good, so was the effects of hyper-inflation. But not as much as Nazi Germany! :D

The ease in which Hitler set up his regime just astounds me.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
Kujah said:
Yeah, they're interesting. I thought the Ebert-Groener Pact and the crushing of the Spartacists was good, so was the effects of hyper-inflation. But not as much as Nazi Germany! :D

The ease in which Hitler set up his regime just astounds me.
And he could do that thanks to poor fucked over Weimar! And Article 48, mmmm.
=d

Though, I concur. It was quite amazing the smooth way he established the finer details of his regime

emille-bot

HSC
Like, 1st May, '33,
Hitler: Workers, I love you all so much I'm going to give you a Holiday.
BAM.
NO TRADE UNIONS,

Kujah

HSC
N/A
sonyaleeisapixi said:
And he could do that thanks to poor fucked over Weimar! And Article 48, mmmm.
=d

Though, I concur. It was quite amazing the smooth way he established the finer details of his regime
Poor Weimar =p Yeah, I found hyperinflation funny lol. Bricks were worth more than billions and billions and billions of German papiermark.

Hmm, once van der Lubbe allegedly burnt down the Reichstag and then the passing of the Enabling Act a month later, it was just the domino effect afterwards.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
emille-bot said:
Like, 1st May, '33,
BAM.
NO TRADE UNIONS,
Exactly. We're all enjoying a free worker's holiday, and then next day, holy cow, our reps are all gone.

sonyaleeisapixi

inkfacewhorebitchpixie.
HSC
emille-bot said:
Like, 1st May, '33,
BAM.
NO TRADE UNIONS,
i would kill to write that in an essay.

Kujah

HSC
N/A
emille-bot said:
He was all over it like a fat kid on a cupcake.
LOL. Or the fact that, "Okay, we've signed the Concordat with the Vatican", and the next minute, he turns behind and proclaims "We're going to prosecute the priests and shut down your publications". :S

Kujah

HSC
N/A
Zephyrio said:
Wow, I just knew Kujah wouldn't be studying for paper 2.
LOL, don't worry Zeph, I'm still reading over the essays :p

emille-bot

HSC
Kujah said:
LOL. Or the fact that, "Okay, we've signed the Concordat with the Vatican", and the next minute, he turns behind and proclaims "We're going to prosecute the priests and shut down your publications". :S
Ha. What a hoot.

old.skool.kid

HSC
laurennn91 said:
weimar is quite maddog i agree.

is anyone doing indochina for section 4?
Yeah, Wiemar is awesome. Im really conting on a Weimar question this year, there has been one every year from 2001 except last year. So definite Weimar? I HOPE!

Yeah i do Indochina, there doesnt really seem to be much of a pattern for that, except i think theres almost always one on American involvment.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)