Predictions for English Advanced 2023 HSC Questions (2 Viewers)

Iceyscreen

HSC
What's everyone spending this last day doing, I'm telling myself not to write too much to preserve my poor hand but that is probably just my procrastination strategy :blink2:

mcchamp

HSC
What's everyone spending this last day doing, I'm telling myself not to write too much to preserve my poor hand but that is probably just my procrastination strategy :blink2:
I'm just practicing intros and short answers. They're super important but don't put too much strain on your hand.

its_ace21

/æɪs/
HSC
CRYING

nah im just doing unseen now and im gonna go over my cm essay again (have it memorised but i feel like my brain is gonna freeze in the exam)

also are we alloewd to bring tissue boxes in the eaxm hall? im gonna need it a lot coz my paper is gonna be stained with tears

Rattlehead15

HSC
I'm doing an english modules/paper 2 because I've only done one before and feel compelled to do another just in case. Also memorising quotes for paper 1.

Iceyscreen

HSC
CRYING

nah im just doing unseen now and im gonna go over my cm essay again (have it memorised but i feel like my brain is gonna freeze in the exam)

also are we alloewd to bring tissue boxes in the eaxm hall? im gonna need it a lot coz my paper is gonna be stained with tears
fr ink is going to be running EVERYWHERE ;-;

Rattlehead15

HSC
i have 0 on abigail because shes ugly
I agree, she is also the most annoying character in any literature I've consumed (which isn't much). But after gaining all of my knowledge straight from videos on youtube and random courses our school signed us up for I feel inclined to at least have her prepared just in case. But in none of my essays so far have I ever used her so probably a waste of time.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)