Predictions for English Advanced 2023 HSC Questions (1 Viewer)

thatnormster

HSC
Module A - no extract, no rubric key-term just a general question on textual conversations and changing values
Module B - extract maybe
Module C - free to do any form, but the question is related to a stimulus-based extract that's going to be incredibly open ended, and very loosely related to the power of language/story-telling/literature/writing/reading/words etc.

Idk what Mod B is like for other texts, but for T.S. Eliot specifically I think they will ramp up the difficulty this year, because last year their "entrapment" question was just way too breezy.

dsakvyilsa

HSC
Module A - no extract, no rubric key-term just a general question on textual conversations and changing values
Module B - extract maybe
Module C - free to do any form, but the question is related to a stimulus-based extract that's going to be incredibly open ended, and very loosely related to the power of language/story-telling/literature/writing/reading/words etc.

Idk what Mod B is like for other texts, but for T.S. Eliot specifically I think they will ramp up the difficulty this year, because last year their "entrapment" question was just way too breezy.
I'm feeling an extract for TS too, considering they've barely ever done it.... but also my common mod prediction was extremely wrong so...

thatnormster

HSC
I'm feeling an extract for TS too, considering they've barely ever done it.... but also my common mod prediction was extremely wrong so...
oh dont worry i think everyone's prediction for common module was straight up wrong, NESA's so unpredictable. we dont know until tomorrow. good luck though!

thomas mcnamee

HSC
What are your predictions for each of the essays/Modules?
- ComMod: 1984
- Mod A: Tempest/Hag-Seed
- Mod B: TS Eliot (do you think they will give us freedom with what poems we can use?)
- Mod C: Discursive or Creative (same as above)
do you go to riverview

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)