• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Pregnancy / Periods (3 Viewers)

pendant

HSC
scarybunny said:
haha i like how people say they don't "believe" in abortion.

like it's santa or the tooth fairy.
most people say that crap so they sound religious
but really its personal choice
if i was to fall pregnant i dont believe id have one
however i do believe in abortions for the right reason
unless it was rape, or your economically unstable and have nowhere to sleep
you did the deed, you pay the price

Shaynie69

HSC
scarybunny said:
haha i like how people say they don't "believe" in abortion.

like it's santa or the tooth fairy.

on topic: the pill rawks. sifn't love knowing exactly when your period is coming. although first pms on the pill involved some legendary mood swings. lots of crying. unpleasant for all involved. hopefully next one won't be as bad.

Did you know your supposed to go on multi vitamins too put back something in your system the pill fucks around with, thats what makes ur pms really bad.

Vit B is good.

Although i got lazy and now i just let my mood swings take over :S

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
say your "beliefs" are not to have an abortion, or its your religion etc
and your situation was that you didnt have income stable (you were at school)
the guy who concieved the child was like a totally dud, and u know he wouldnt support you.. your parents would be hell angry at u.. you have soooo much ahead of you, career etc..
would you still have the child if you couldnt support it??

i mean, of course you are going to follow your religion, but i suppose you gotta be a bit more logical and think 21st century wise + in relation to your future....

say no to children!!!!

pendant

HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
say your "beliefs" are not to have an abortion, or its your religion etc
and your situation was that you didnt have income stable (you were at school)
the guy who concieved the child was like a totally dud, and u know he wouldnt support you.. your parents would be hell angry at u.. you have soooo much ahead of you, career etc..
would you still have the child if you couldnt support it??

i mean, of course you are going to follow your religion, but i suppose you gotta be a bit more logical and think 21st century wise + in relation to your future....

say no to children!!!!
if your not ready for that kind of accident you straight out shouldnt be having sex

Skeeta

HSC
AlleyCat said:
two months ago my period was two weeks late and i cried every single day of those two weeks.
why wouldnt you do a home-pregnancy test? or is this not what you were crying about

gah i went on the pill the other day, my first two days of taking active pills i felt like id been hit by a truck, i was so tempted to spew every five minutes, it was horrible. I decided i'd stay on it for a week just to be sure and now i'm fine
:confused:

scarybunny

Rocket Queen
HSC
Shaynie69 said:
Did you know your supposed to go on multi vitamins too put back something in your system the pill fucks around with, thats what makes ur pms really bad.

Vit B is good.

Although i got lazy and now i just let my mood swings take over :S
ooh thanks. i should just start taking a multivitamin, i eat so much junk there's no way i'm getting my rdi of anything.

and abortion is such a personal issue. it all depends on when you think 'ensoulment' occurs, what your priorities are etc. of course, some people who have abortions think that it was the best thing to do, but still regret that it had to happen. some people that have the child will wonder if it was right.

and i dont think you can say that all people who have sex should fully expect to get pregnant. shit happens. you can't say that all people who drive should fully expect to die in a car accident. you can try to prevent stuff all you like, but sometimes it just happens.

It's what I want that's easy. It's getting it that
HSC
we had this biology lecture the other day about reproductive technology and the lecturer was saying that menstruation is actually an unnatural occurance in humans. ie: female humans in a completely natural, native environment never have periods and only have about 5 kids. He worked for the WHO and did a study on some native nomads or something in africa. It was pretty interesting.

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Serius said:
precum DOES NOT contain sperm

It is also highly unlikely you will become pregnant from it

previous studies that suggested pre-ejaculate does contain sperm were full of errors and the anomaly of an extremely low incidence of pregnancy has been attributed:
the comment about urination is because urine is acidic and will kill any remaining sperm in the urethra, making it safe to sex again

It was basically a scare tactic in the mid eighties to try and get people to wear condoms

precum does not contain sperm, however it CAN contain STDs so it is always safer to wear a condom rather than using the withdrawal method, which provides no protection against STDs

source: http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum
nice data.. but poor use practically...

there was a 19% fail rate in the male pulling his penis out on time....
its v. user variable.. this compares to a 2-4% fail rate with condoms...

this equates to a 5.1x relative risk increase compared to condoms of cumming into the girl...

source:Greydanus DE, Contraception for college students.,Pediatr Clin North Am - 01-FEB-2005; 52(1): 135-61, ix

one other method is cervical mucous vicousity.. but lots of variability.. and better for gettin pregnant than preventing it

Last edited:
HSC
if i was stupid enough to get a girl pregnant id refuse too make her get an abortion and just work my ass off too support her. its the guys responsibility ultimatley and if any guy walks away he should be ashamed of himself. if that means i gotta drop uni too support my wife and future kid then so be it. after the kids a few years old and stuff i can surely go back too uni, doors dont close forever.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
+Po1ntDeXt3r+ said:
nice data.. but poor use practically...

there was a 19% fail rate in the male pulling his penis out on time....
its v. user variable.. this compares to a 2-4% fail rate with condoms...

this equates to a 5.1x relative risk increase compared to condoms of cumming into the girl...

source:Greydanus DE, Contraception for college students.,Pediatr Clin North Am - 01-FEB-2005; 52(1): 135-61, ix

one other method is cervical mucous vicousity.. but lots of variability.. and better for gettin pregnant than preventing it
your right, phsychologically its a hard thing to do because instinct is to go deeper, not pull out. and ejaculation is a very hard thing to control, iam not suggesting the withdrawal method as a form of contraception, however 19% refered to "typical use" which meant a few stuff ups, compared to experienced use which was about 4% failure rate

plus pulling out has to suck, its better to just keep going till orgasm... my point was with something like a condom breakage detected before ejaculation, that there is a statstically insignificant chance of conception

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
now now im STRONGLYYY against unprotected sex, even if the guy is a virgin andi know he has no disease i wouldnt do it!!!!

BUT..

what are the chances of getting pregnant if a guy puts it in a couple of times without a condom??

are you guys sure precum is utterly SAFE and not full of ANY sperm??

AlleyCat

Singing me and Julio
HSC
Skeeta said:
why wouldnt you do a home-pregnancy test? or is this not what you were crying about

gah i went on the pill the other day, my first two days of taking active pills i felt like id been hit by a truck, i was so tempted to spew every five minutes, it was horrible. I decided i'd stay on it for a week just to be sure and now i'm fine
:confused:
i did do a home pregnancy test, and it was negative. i went to my gp and he told me that there was nothing wrong with me, but sometimes stress causes your period to be late. still, i think i was sematically (sp) making myself pregnant because i had morning sickness and everything.

now i'm on the pill, and its awesome. i never had any side-effects and i feel totally freeee.

i'm glad everything's back to normal, the pill is the greatest little invention ever.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
MzbLaZeIT said:
now now im STRONGLYYY against unprotected sex, even if the guy is a virgin andi know he has no disease i wouldnt do it!!!!

BUT..

what are the chances of getting pregnant if a guy puts it in a couple of times without a condom??

are you guys sure precum is utterly SAFE and not full of ANY sperm??
just a couple of thrusts?

well aslong as he isnt a one minute man and u made him urinate beforehand, there is zero chance of pregnancy

HSC
The_highwayman said:
because people like casmira don't just have sex with absolute randoms that they couldn't see themselves actually having a future with.

it's a mutual respect thing.
:uhhuh: something you people would never understand

MzbLaZeIT

im am teh seks.
HSC
Serius said:
just a couple of thrusts?

well aslong as he isnt a one minute man and u made him urinate beforehand, there is zero chance of pregnancy
whats the deal with peeing before hand??
i know many have said this..
i mean fair enough if u gotta piss.. but if u dnt really gotta piss?
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)