• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Green Yoda

Hi Φ
HSC
so we have this thing called 10.5 in term 4...its like a trial yr 11. Anyone else have this? P.S NO GEO FINALLY!!

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Not for my school... everyone has to do a sport unless if you've seriously injured you go to the gym and do rehab
Oh really! Welp, Year 11/12 is no sport unless you sign up for some course, which isn't part of the HSC. <3
And I'm enjoying that

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
das sad. i miss 7-10 sport sooo much, i remember those competitive games of soccer and oztag, dem memories.
Now i just look out the window in class and watch the year 7's fail at playing basketball smh
What if you were actually like those year 7s but you didn't know DUNDUNDUN PLOT TWIST

lemf

HSC
Does anyone want to share notes for the Prelim exams?

(I do English Advanced, General Maths, Studies of Religion 2, Legal Studies, Ancient History and Community and Family Studies)

AppleTea

HSC
Does anyone want to share notes for the Prelim exams?

(I do English Advanced, General Maths, Studies of Religion 2, Legal Studies, Ancient History and Community and Family Studies)
Uhhh all my notes for Legal are all over the place rn I'll have to compile them but sure. I'll be up for english adv as well

AppleTea

HSC
Should I be concerned that I recognized the couch faster than the actual characters
Nahh that slingshot couch was the shiz. I heard someone playing the theme song in school and I was like ohmygod :monkey:

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Yeah, there is no sports. Unless you're representing in a team.
Yeh thats true, i mean i represent in the regional soccer team and shit, but i miss just mucking around w/ my friends. Plus i loved hitting on those hot chicks that would like sit out in a circle :lol:
Btw, we went to regional athletics last tuesday and our team made state, we the og's.
What if you were actually like those year 7s but you didn't know DUNDUNDUN PLOT TWIST
Nah mate, i was a natural at all sports ;)

blackbird_14

HSC
I have to do sport for another 6 more weeks- no sport in Year 12 (finally)!!! A *little* envious of your freedom from sport now though. (But like bowling hardly counts as a sport lol)

blackbird_14

HSC
so we have this thing called 10.5 in term 4...its like a trial yr 11. Anyone else have this? P.S NO GEO FINALLY!!
*retreats into corner with a stick*

Nah we just slack off in term 4 year 10 (perhaps except maths and English) and do funnish activities for the last two weeks.

I bet no one else gets to miss class for a whole school rehearsal of Handel's Hallelujah :)

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I have to do sport for another 6 more weeks- no sport in Year 12 (finally)!!! A *little* envious of your freedom from sport now though. (But like bowling hardly counts as a sport lol)
I did bocce if that makes you feel any better

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

MilkyCat_

HSC
So my weekly 2nd rugby training session has been cancelled and everyone was groaning... I'm the only one who was happy.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
What position do you play bro?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)