• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
no i'm just trying to advise you that literally everything that comes out of brain is 'I am the greatest thing to ever walk the face of this earth'
Lol, relax bro im fuckin jokin, im not tryin to be a narcissist

MilkyCat_

HSC
Lol, relax bro im fuckin jokin, im not tryin to be a narcissist
i am very relaxed my friend
Okay then maybe don't talk about your attributes as frequently as you do, then you will come off as less of a narcissist!

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
i am very relaxed my friend
Okay then maybe don't talk about your attributes as frequently as you do, then you will come off as less of a narcissist!
I dont talk about my attributes frequently, if i do then i say it as a joke.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
My glutes are still big from when i used to work out. They call me bubble butt
Got a sexy v line as well
LOL pics ;D !

I want a butt :c ! I use to work out, not too intensively, but now I stopped, all the fat in my thighs have come back etc. Its not toned or bubbly ; - ;

And I think its okay to talk about...attributes o 3o/

I GOT THE SMALLEST FLAT CHEST IN THE WORLD O 3O///

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Don't get too serious about this stuff, you two :c

Nothing wrong with being a bit vain --> actually, my boyfriend wants me to stop shit-talking about myself, especially my appearance because I'm...really self-conscious and have terrible insecurities stemming from body image issues. So I think being a little bit vain is healthy :D

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Don't get too serious about this stuff, you two :c

Nothing wrong with being a bit vain --> actually, my boyfriend wants me to stop shit-talking about myself, especially my appearance because I'm...really self-conscious and have terrible insecurities stemming from body image issues. So I think being a little bit vain is healthy :D
agree 100%
ive been through a lot of shit in terms of that and really after a long time i have just realised that it is so much more worth it just to be proud of your 'assets', stop negative-self-talk and be happy. its so much easier too, than worrying about insecurities and all that.
so its great to be somewhat vain and have self-confidence, but its when that vanity starts to impair judgement, turn you selfish and make others feel bad, is when its not good. not saying that you did that dal - just putting it out there :)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
agree 100%
ive been through a lot of shit in terms of that and really after a long time i have just realised that it is so much more worth it just to be proud of your 'assets', stop negative-self-talk and be happy. its so much easier too, than worrying about insecurities and all that.
so its great to be somewhat vain and have self-confidence, but its when that vanity starts to impair judgement, turn you selfish and make others feel bad, is when its not good. not saying that you did that dal - just putting it out there :)
Its so hard because I have body image issues.

But man, I can be one arrogant bitch when it comes to my academics LOL

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)