Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Well they aren't that badly spread out actually..
Yeah, generally Week 7 - 9. But I'm really bad at organising for examinations T___T I cry. It will be a good week 10 when I get it over and done with.

Side note: Holy shit, its Week 5, where has all the time gone?

Ambility

HSC
I know right? This is easily the fastest year I've ever had in school so far. Apparently our exams are only going to be on what our class has done so far? I don't think we've covered much lol.

pkim

HSC
Ermagherd, I ain't looking forward to the exams for 3u maths >.< Combinations and Permutations are killing me right now....

Ambility

HSC
Ermagherd, I ain't looking forward to the exams for 3u maths >.< Combinations and Permutations are killing me right now....
Your doing combinations and permutations already? We've pretty much only done factorisation, absolute value and inequalities. :frown2:

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
3U: Circle Geometry (DONE)
NEXT TOPIC- Polynomials

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Yeah, generally Week 7 - 9. But I'm really bad at organising for examinations T___T I cry. It will be a good week 10 when I get it over and done with.

Side note: Holy shit, its Week 5, where has all the time gone?
3:) I know what you mean, I'm starting uni today o_O

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Your doing combinations and permutations already? We've pretty much only done factorisation, absolute value and inequalities. :frown2:
We are doing a lot of functions and continuing a lot of 2U in our 3U since our classes have the same teacher.

So I guess, our 3U will be 'Harder application of 2U'?

barcyy

HSC
managing all this work is destroying me; how do i manage debating, work, sport and school? Should i stop sport until i get back up to date and comfy?

mansoorvp

HSC
our first topic was Permutations and Combinations which we finished in the first week. Now we have almost completed Polynomials.

MilkyCat_

HSC
managing all this work is destroying me; how do i manage debating, work, sport and school? Should i stop sport until i get back up to date and comfy?
list your interests in order of importance from 1-4
spend most of your time doing number 1 and the least amount of time doing number 4

Ambility

HSC
How the hell are some of you up to Perms and Combs and here's me up to Linear Functions
Yeah I'm still working on inequalities so don't worry about it. Our teacher said today was the first day we are actually doing 3U level maths.

Digipro

HSC
so, year 11 actually sucks. year 9-10 was so much better. just thought i would say this

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Is it just me but maths feel so much more frikken longer. It's not like the time frame for maths changed but omf time passes by so slowly

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

sumtgk

HSC
N/A
maths is a lot of fun and it's flying by for me, I wish I had more 3u periods because of how enjoyable it is imo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)