• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (4 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
IKR. They are just too excited to see me, but has to keep it in...because...baka > A<!!!

OOOFFFT! 10/10 would date & bang <3

Yeah well. Thats high school for you ;)

LOL! I'm not really a skiing/snowboarding person! But I did try out snowboarding for the first time! Was also my first time seeing snow :D
I went to Perisher Smiggins first, the snow at the bottom was tragic BUT I took a chair lift to the top and the snow there was so much better! Fluffier and I tried to build a snowman. Got stuck at the top of the mountain for about an hour because my snowboarding is tragic :c
Then I went to Thredbo :D Took the chairlift to...Merritts? Was super nice scenery :D

Enjoyed it! No idea what "good snow" is, but anything that formed a snowball was good for me
Do you prefer snowboarding or skiing?

mayngo

HSC
Does anyone here watch Game Of Thrones?
My friend and I started at the same time. She is up to date. Im on the beginning of the 1st season still. I was gonna catch up but too much effort and dedication. Apparently there were rumours released for season 6, like Dan and Maz (radio) talked about it, and my coach searched all of the rumours up and it spoiled it for him : o

whacky

HSC
My friend and I started at the same time. She is up to date. Im on the beginning of the 1st season still. I was gonna catch up but too much effort and dedication. Apparently there were rumours released for season 6, like Dan and Maz (radio) talked about it, and my coach searched all of the rumours up and it spoiled it for him : o
We are currently studying it in Extension English as an appropriation of Richard III.

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Do you prefer snowboarding or skiing?
I have only done snowboarding! Skiing looks really majestic and snowboarding looks cool!
I saw people swiftly snowboarding and skiing down the hill. And I was just rolling down half the mountain LOL!

mayngo

HSC
LOL I haven't tried snowboarding yet, but it seems much harder than skiing. My first time on skis i was a able to ski down a hill, scary af but so much fun. You feel like you're swimming in the wind around people (lol wtf), so much freedom : )
But the snow mountains like thredbo is so faaarrr

AppleTea

HSC
I've done both skiing and snowboarding I reckon boarding is the way to go. I've done skiing for like 9 years and boarding for 3 but when I tried switching back to skiing I couldn't even turn anymore! I was like wadafuq legs turn pls...

mayngo

HSC
I've done both skiing and snowboarding I reckon boarding is the way to go. I've done skiing for like 9 years and boarding for 3 but when I tried switching back to skiing I couldn't even turn anymore! I was like wadafuq legs turn pls...
lololol. oohh wow nice! I rather sports like basketball, netball, tennis or smth. Going to the snow sometimes can be a hassle

AppleTea

HSC
lololol. oohh wow nice! I rather sports like basketball, netball, tennis or smth. Going to the snow sometimes can be a hassle
Mmm tbh aussie snow is garbage most of the time so I haven't been in a year. I play basketball and rugby and they seem like more practical sports to have fun but I really want to try boarding in japan or NZ after hsc

mayngo

HSC
Mmm tbh aussie snow is garbage most of the time so I haven't been in a year. I play basketball and rugby and they seem like more practical sports to have fun but I really want to try boarding in japan or NZ after hsc
oooohhh yaasss the snow in japan, North Japan would be so good for it ^.^
schoolies in new zealand would be great! Im planning to go there after my HSC so pretty as well!

AppleTea

HSC
oooohhh yaasss the snow in japan, North Japan would be so good for it ^.^
schoolies in new zealand would be great! Im planning to go there after my HSC so pretty as well!
tbh I don't even know where i'm going for schoolies... half the group was saying byron the other half was saying gold coast and we haven't even made up our minds yet.

mayngo

HSC
tbh I don't even know where i'm going for schoolies... half the group was saying byron the other half was saying gold coast and we haven't even made up our minds yet.
eweewewewewew byron and gold coast r such typical places to go to for schoolies, probs dangerous :eek: Go somewhere more exotic, like hamilton island or new zealand xD

whacky

HSC
eweewewewewew byron and gold coast r such typical places to go to for schoolies, probs dangerous :eek: Go somewhere more exotic, like hamilton island or new zealand xD
Nope. Bali is a typical destination for Year 12 graduates.

AppleTea

HSC
Danger = Fun? lel tbh I'm not looking to have a relaxing holiday right after hsc I probs want to get shitfaced and have some fun before going back into the rat race. A suggestion that did come up was Bali which could be interesting as i've never been.

mayngo

HSC
mmmh yea but byron bay is very typical

i can't wait till school finishes omf. but then uni. then work. then real life. fuck.

whacky

HSC
Danger = Fun? lel tbh I'm not looking to have a relaxing holiday right after hsc I probs want to get shitfaced and have some fun before going back into the rat race. A suggestion that did come up was Bali which could be interesting as i've never been.
I can assure that I will see you one day on Channel 10 news, with a bottle of VB resting in your sweaty palms, as you scream "Schoolliieeesss Twentyyy Sixteeeenn Woooooo!"

mayngo

HSC
I can assure that I will see you one day on Channel 10 news, with a bottle of VB resting in your sweaty palms, as you scream "Schoolliieeesss Twentyyy Sixteeeenn Woooooo!"
loooollllll
I'm going bali at the end of this year. What do you do there besides the beach

AppleTea

HSC
VB? VB?!!? what kind of mong do you take me for? I actually don't like the taste of most beers I usually drink somersby or mixers but then again I don't drink that often

mayngo

HSC
VB? VB?!!? what kind of mong do you take me for? I actually don't like the taste of most beers I usually drink somersby or mixers but then again I don't drink that often
so you think VB is too savage for you?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 4)