• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayngo

HSC
yayyayay!!

lets try raise the atmosphere a bit after that fucking depressing video
AHAHAAHAHAHAHA nec minute is sitting clueless at my desk not knowing where to start cri
:D going to luna park tomorrow tho for science excursion woop whoop! what rides are good btw? only been there once like 5 years ago lewl

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
this has been one of the greatest fears in my life - but with skirts... and blood...

also lel your phone is on 1%, man

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
this has been one of the greatest fears in my life - but with skirts... and blood...

also lel your phone is on 1%, man
Story time with dal: In year 8, it was first period on a friday and we had maths. The boys and i were just chilling and shit, and was pissing of this chick who got moved to the front because of us lol. Anyway sir put her seat right bang in the middle of the classroom in front of everyone and she had to sit there the whole lesson. At the end of the lesson, she bolted out of the classroom but no one really noticed. As we were walking out of the class, my friend noticed something.....red on the chair she was sitting on. Yep, she had her period on the chair. Massive, red stain on the chair, in front of everyone. In maths. During first period XD.
She basically wrapped her jumper around her waist and sat on it the whole day

Last edited:

BLIT2014

The pessimistic optimist.
HSC
Uni Grad
Story time with dal: In year 8, it was first period on a friday and we had maths. The boys and i were just chilling and shit, and was pissing of this chick who got moved to the front because of us lol. Anyway sir put her seat right bang in the middle of the classroom in front of everyone and she had to sit there the whole lesson. At the end of the lesson, she bolted out of the classroom but no one really noticed. As we were walking out of the class, my friend noticed something.....red on the chair she was sitting on. Yep, she had her period on the chair. Massive, red stain on the chair, in front of everyone. In maths. During first period XD.
She basically wrapped her jumper around her waist and sat on it the whole day, to this day i still can't look at her the right way *shivers*
Poor kid

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
She basically wrapped her jumper around her waist and sat on it the whole day, to this day i still can't look at her the right way *shivers*
Haha what's so bad about that?

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
oh man thats so sad, i would've cried maybe if that happened to me. she's probably not gonna feel confident on those days for a while...
couldn't she have gone to the office or PE staff or something?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
oh man thats so sad, i would've cried maybe if that happened to me. she's probably not gonna feel confident on those days for a while...
couldn't she have gone to the office or PE staff or something?
Tbh, i dont think she knew what was actually happening until it happened. She probs panicked and didn't know what to do afterwards

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
Having just finished internals I'm going to post some advice I never saw prior to commencing my HSC Year.

1) Staying True To Yourself

You're going to see a lot of people get really desperate during the HSC year by doing things such as taking Ritalin (This is a concentration drug that is prescribed to those who have ADHD) to increase concentration and just cheating in general. Don't let these people influence your decisions; there will be times where they will use these cheap tactics to get good marks but have faith in karma being a bitch. Everyone I know that has cheated or used some cheap tactic have had something really bad to them and they've messed up their reputation amongst others - one guy crashed his car and got put into a wheelchair LOL.

2) Querying

If you're like me when you get some disappointing results you'll be really depressed and will not bother listening as the teacher goes through the marking criteria. I have, however, managed to get over this and suck it up. Anyway, as the teacher goes through the marking criteria compare your responses to the recommended responses and if you feel as if you deserve a mark write a query for it (I'm not sure how they do it at other schools, but at mine they give us a sheet with three columns; one for the question number, another for your reason and the final one is the one that the teacher fills in depending on whether or not your query is valid). Don't be like those people who write on the query sheet "I deserve this mark" and not provide a reason why; these frivolous claims often aggravate the teachers and I've seen instances where a friend has made queries that didn't deserve marks and in the process the teacher skimming through the paper has found a question that received a mark they didn't deserve and so deducted it. What I found works for me is "I have satisfied the marking criteria for ..." Where the ellipses is where you quote the marking criteria so the markers know what to specifically check for. It's also a nice gesture to put "Please check" at the end of your query because the teachers are taking their time to review that question. Combining these two things together I successfully received 5 extra marks from my physics half-yearly which boosted my assessment rank from being somewhere in the twenties to being third.

3) I'm tired and have forgotten what else I had to say LOL. I will update this later :) Apologies in advance for any grammatical errors :hat:

Crisium

Pew Pew
HSC
I agree with your first point so so much
Yeah what makes matters worse is that these people already get tutored for all of their subjects as well :/

But beating them makes it all the more satisfying for you and more embarrassing for them

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
If you're like me when you get some disappointing results you'll be really depressed and will not bother listening as the teacher goes through the marking criteria.
Lol, story of my life. Get below 90% and i just sit there the whole time with my head down, contemplating about how my future is ruined and im never gonna get 99 atar and got to uni. XDD
Thanks for the advice though, keep em comin

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
DatAtarLyfe,

The video that you posted earlier, I hope the guy that bashed the toddler burns in hell forever. Very disturbing footage. I would of punched the guy right in the temple and knocked him out cold if I was walking past.

Are there any articles in English about the welfare of the toddler?

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Nothing bad, just really funny cause we were in year 8
i thought periods come when you're like in yr 10 or something lol lyfe has been a lie

DatAtarLyfe,

The video that you posted earlier, I hope the guy that bashed the toddler burns in hell forever. Very disturbing footage. I would of punched the guy right in the temple and knocked him out cold if I was walking past.

Are there any articles in English about the welfare of the toddler?
apparently the guy was schizophrenic

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)