Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (3 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayngo

HSC
Well brah you still have time to improve and then there's me and English....
BITCH SAME HERE ENGLISH GIVES ME HELL. THEN MATHS. LIKE WAT IS MY LIFE. I DUN HAVE ONE : O
jk its only yr 10 i give no shits, gonna fluke my exam knowing nothing when its on everything i learnt lewl
maths preliims r giving me the shits tho

blackbird_14

HSC
BITCH SAME HERE ENGLISH GIVES ME HELL. THEN MATHS. LIKE WAT IS MY LIFE. I DUN HAVE ONE : O
jk its only yr 10 i give no shits, gonna fluke my exam knowing nothing when its on everything i learnt lewl
Eh year 10

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I wish I was in Year 10.

If you're struggling in Year 10 English, oh mercy, Year 11/12 English might rekt you.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
lel was gonna update on friday night but was too tired, then tired af on saturday and just fecking tired on sunday..i should get some sleep..

anyways, friday was awesome :p met at north sydney station, got a pretzel (which he had never heard of before wtf), went to my place, where he played guitar soooo well omg. Then we dressed him up as a german stereotype, and did some filming for my german film. I had to make him yodel huehuehue. Then we improvised some piano with 4 hands, ate some food and went to the cinemas. Last Cab to Darwin is soooooo gooood btw. He cried at the end which was so adorable, but he said that he felt so 'unlike a man', and it brought down his self-esteem to cry at films because he's 'meant' to be tough. I was like 'fuck that gender stereotype shit, crying is good for you man' which made him feel a bit better. he said he had a great day, which makes me happy :)

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Hey friends,

Just thought I'd help any of you prelim people out who are wanting to start the year with some great resources.

I've started an HSC Discussion Group with a few people who previously state-ranked their subjects. We're disseminating resources here
https://www.facebook.com/groups/1655703934651309/. It's a group without the lame memes and poor banter. Just a place to share awesome resources.

Thanks and good luck to everyone!
its already been quite spammed by that dude aaron or something -___-

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
lel was gonna update on friday night but was too tired, then tired af on saturday and just fecking tired on sunday..i should get some sleep..

anyways, friday was awesome [emoji14] met at north sydney station, got a pretzel (which he had never heard of before wtf), went to my place, where he played guitar soooo well omg. Then we dressed him up as a german stereotype, and did some filming for my german film. I had to make him yodel huehuehue. Then we improvised some piano with 4 hands, ate some food and went to the cinemas. Last Cab to Darwin is soooooo gooood btw. He cried at the end which was so adorable, but he said that he felt so 'unlike a man', and it brought down his self-esteem to cry at films because he's 'meant' to be tough. I was like 'fuck that gender stereotype shit, crying is good for you man' which made him feel a bit better. he said he had a great day, which makes me happy :)
Wow what a date
my friends' date seem so lame compared to this

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

anyways, friday was awesome :p met at north sydney station, got a pretzel (which he had never heard of before wtf), went to my place, where he played guitar soooo well omg. Then we dressed him up as a german stereotype, and did some filming for my german film. I had to make him yodel huehuehue. Then we improvised some piano with 4 hands, ate some food and went to the cinemas. Last Cab to Darwin is soooooo gooood btw. He cried at the end which was so adorable, but he said that he felt so 'unlike a man', and it brought down his self-esteem to cry at films because he's 'meant' to be tough. I was like 'fuck that gender stereotype shit, crying is good for you man' which made him feel a bit better. he said he had a great day, which makes me happy :)
Sooo, no sexy time?

Sien

HSC
guys.... this just hit me but we're gonna be yr 12 in a little over 1 month... fk. english will nuke me so hard in yr 12

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
guys.... this just hit me but we're gonna be yr 12 in a little over 1 month... fk. english will nuke me so hard in yr 12
goddammit. my english teacher gave us a 600 word thing to write for tomorrow that isnt even gonna be marked, and when the class all groaned and were like 'noooooooo plzzzzz' she full on exploded and explained that YOU WILL BE IN YR 12 next year, when you WILL THANK ME for telling you to write this, and YOU WONT HAVE ANY CHOICE or ELSE. NEXT YEAR there will be NO NOOOOOOOs, only WORK, blah blah and we all just freaked out. like fukkk so many essays to write t_t

Sien

HSC
goddammit. my english teacher gave us a 600 word thing to write for tomorrow that isnt even gonna be marked, and when the class all groaned and were like 'noooooooo plzzzzz' she full on exploded and explained that YOU WILL BE IN YR 12 next year, when you WILL THANK ME for telling you to write this, and YOU WONT HAVE ANY CHOICE or ELSE. NEXT YEAR there will be NO NOOOOOOOs, only WORK, blah blah and we all just freaked out. like fukkk so many essays to write t_t
^
Can somebody confirm?

matchalolz

HSC
^
Can somebody confirm?
I haven't handed in anything since term 2 (year 12) and I'm doing fine :)))
Dw children, handing in stuff is just so you can get feedback, if you feel like you somewhat have the skill/ability to write something semi decent then just work at your own pace

I write practice essays at like 2am the day of/before the english test so it's not like I'm doing zero work, I'm just trying to balance everything to the best of my ability (and english isn't always a priority for me). I've only written a total of 4 essays and 1 creative this whole year, as long as you have 1 or even 0.5 of an essay you can just adapt it during the exam

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Soft.
Btw, i feel like shit for having not started studying for prelims, has anyone else not started?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 3)