Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Lol guys yeah no work done here...
Fml English prelims tomorrow :((( I can't seem to memorise any damned quotes

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Lol guys yeah no work done here...
Fml English prelims tomorrow :((( I can't seem to memorise any damned quotes
I feel ya. Ceebs for english, i had all my quotes written down already and sat and tried to remember but whatever goes in i just fart out. So i gave up.
Tbh, i only really care about the sciences and my maths, everything else is meh

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I feel ya. Ceebs for english, i had all my quotes written down already and sat and tried to remember but whatever goes in i just fart out. So i gave up.
Tbh, i only really care about the sciences and my maths, everything else is meh
Yea same, gonna put my soul into maths, sciences and jap (bae <3). Pree sure I don't exactly my literary techniques in engo

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Uhhhh.... Idk
There's an essay on aos - relationships, an essay on harwood poetry and short answer on unseen texts

Ello1234

HSC
That Sunday night moment where you realised you've done absolutely nothing this weekend...

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
So my short responses didnt make sense. My creative looked like it was written by a 5yo and was so shallow and i didnt even understand the question for the essay. GG engrish...gg

nerdasdasd

Dont.msg.me.about.english
HSC
Uni Grad
So my short responses didnt make sense. My creative looked like it was written by a 5yo and was so shallow and i didnt even understand the question for the essay. GG engrish...gg
Sounds like something mrs .A would say

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Sounds like something mrs .A would say
mmm soz but for english i cant think of a mrs A. Although, if you still remember, mrs H is my current teacher
What was the essay q?

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk
A bullshit quote that was too hard to manipulate and interpret. Im usually good at manipulating shit for english but for this one, it just didnt happen. My argument just went weak and i couldnt sustain it. Muddabullshit.
I have another paper tomorrow, i think ill do better. Its Shakespeare and poetry, not too bad.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
mmm soz but for english i cant think of a mrs A. Although, if you still remember, mrs H is my current teacher

A bullshit quote that was too hard to manipulate and interpret. Im usually good at manipulating shit for english but for this one, it just didnt happen. My argument just went weak and i couldnt sustain it. Muddabullshit.
I have another paper tomorrow, i think ill do better. Its Shakespeare and poetry, not too bad.
Wait, I've never learnt how to deal with essay q that has a quote in it. Do you stick the quote somewhere in the essay or something

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Woo o 3o/ Yearlies! Mine start this Friday. Starting with both Physics & Economics 8D WOO. SO FUN. KELF.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)