• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

psyc1011

#truth
HSC
Is it possible to memorise a 900 word essay in less than 4 hours? I've done 1k+ before but that took me like 7-8 hours over two days.

I'm restricted on time...
Your perception usually dictates the outcome of this. The answer is a sparkling yes.

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Is it possible to memorise a 900 word essay in less than 4 hours? I've done 1k+ before but that took me like 7-8 hours over two days.

I memorized ~400 words in about an hr this morning so yea

Sent from my D6503 using Tapatalk

Kittyrules

I'm your density
HSC
Hey Sien,

I guess it depends from person to person.
if you need more time to memorise it just get off bos and go do it.
also i think it depends on how you memorise it - different techniques will work differently and at different speeds (hehe speeds;) )

if you put your mind to it, you can accomplish anything!
good luck

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

I'm currently attempting to cram 9 pages of notes for business exam tomorrow. If i can do it, so can you. :)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
9 pages of notes? Have my 40 pages of Operations. 40 pages of Marketing. 40 pages of Finance and 50 pages of HR. ;)
WLL ya bitch, were you been at recently? Lol, thats cause you do the shitty HSC course plus you probs wrote them through out the year and not 2 days before the test.
Oh btw, i successfully crammed in all 9 pages :)))))))))) probs wont remember shit tomorrow but oh well

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
WLL ya bitch, were you been at recently? Lol, thats cause you do the shitty HSC course plus you probs wrote them through out the year and not 2 days before the test.
Oh btw, i successfully crammed in all 9 pages :)))))))))) probs wont remember shit tomorrow but oh well
LOL miss me (; ? I just haven't been scrolling through websites as much. Mostly settled down to study :D

The HSC course is so different to the Prelim course :p Hated Prelim, can't remember jack shit from Prelim LOL

Good job :3 Good luck on your Business...Yearly?...exam!

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
LOL miss me (; ? I just haven't been scrolling through websites as much. Mostly settled down to study :D

The HSC course is so different to the Prelim course :p Hated Prelim, can't remember jack shit from Prelim LOL

Good job :3 Good luck on your Business...Yearly?...exam!
Yeh, i got business and physics tomorrow. Kinda mad cause studying business took away my time of doing past papers for physics but oh well.
Have you done any exams yet?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yeh, i got business and physics tomorrow. Kinda mad cause studying business took away my time of doing past papers for physics but oh well.
Have you done any exams yet?
I thought you were going to drop Business? Might as well have just pulled a Prelim WLL and walked in knowing nothing and just did the exam LOL
I'm sure you'll be fine in Physics without doing practice papers :p !

Exam week for us starts on Thursday, I have Physics & Economics on Friday :) Sacrificed time for Physics, so hoping that I'll not flounder in the exams :p

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm way too chill atm and I still don't know Jack shit

You'll be fine C: Just remember to link all your bullshit to "Thus this will increase a business's sales, leading to higher profits and market share ~"

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I'm just gonna attempt the multiple choice and bs my way thru, and hope >50%
I need to preserve my brain cells for jap which is after business

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
I'm just gonna attempt the multiple choice and bs my way thru, and hope >50%
I need to preserve my brain cells for jap which is after business

AHHAHAH! Business is an easy subject :p You'll do fine, just skim through some notes and allg.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)