Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Aye! Which trials? My English one? Impossible! Senior school English has not been a perfect one for me at all :C

I never get feedback that points out errors in my writing style, rather, I lose marks because my overall essay isn't very "creative" apparently.
Oh lol, that's the only good thing about my essays. My ideas are really original and unique, and not just regurgitated shit from class, and i have really creative critical thinking (what my teacher said). Like i can link any technique to any idea (almost) in the most bizarre way.
But the rest of my essay sucks.

teridax

HSC
N/A
Didn't hpf get like 100% in all her in-school assessments? Think I read that somewhere here lol
yeh

but apparently she only got something like 99/105 for trials (she didn't access the famed 100 barrier) lol

and she still came second overall in her school for adv eng (then again, the dude who was 1st in the school got 103/105 for trials and went on to get 98 in adv eng and 3rd in the state haha)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Oh lol, that's the only good thing about my essays. My ideas are really original and unique, and not just regurgitated shit from class, and i have really creative critical thinking (what my teacher said). Like i can link any technique to any idea (almost) in the most bizarre way.
But the rest of my essay sucks.
I don't know how else to get creative with The Heart of Darkness where it screams discovery, darkness of human pysche or racism.
Its all about seeing both sides of a point you bring.
Additionally, my teacher doesn't teach LOL

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
I don't know how else to get creative with The Heart of Darkness where it screams discovery, darkness of human pysche or racism.
Its all about seeing both sides of a point you bring.
Additionally, my teacher doesn't teach LOL
Nah thats true, some modules are just like impossible to work with.
Lol, i've been lucky to have had really sick teachers from 8-10 (do.not.mention.year 7.english.ever)
Btw, is it just me or are all english teachers hipsters?

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
Lol, i've been lucky to have had really sick teachers from 8-10 (do.not.mention.year 7.english.ever)
So what happened in yr 7 again?

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yeah, my Year 7/8 teacher was awesome and my Year 9/10 was fucking daaaaaaaaabes!
My Year 9/10 teacher was a teacher who really likes pushing us to practise essays and those skills etc.
My Year 11 teacher is okay, not that great, but yeah.

So what happened in yr 7 again?
He realised that they were no longer doing their ABCs in high school.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Yea im double fked. But hey, my school isn't even selective
Its okay, I go to a normal non-selective school in the 100s.

Parents were like "Lol, don't bother travelling to Hornsby, dumbass" since I didn't get Baulko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)