Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
And after 10 weeks we will all be in Year 12, I have to agree, Year 11 has gone so quick, Year 12 will be quicker. The HSC just sucks you up like a vacuum cleaner until the ATAR is released, then it just disposes you.
Speed, i forget your in year 11 cause your always in the threads with the big boys :p

Speed6

Retired '16
HSC
N/A
Speed, i forget your in year 11 cause your always in the threads with the big boys [emoji14]
With Drsoccerball, Ekman and Integrand etc? Maths is cool that's why hahaha. I still have a lot to learn though, these people are beast at 2, 3 & 4U.

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Reference 1: My colour

Reference 2: Year 12

WLL, do you want to get RKO'd?
Not sure if you found my reference to the colour of the video editing racist, but I hope not LOL

RKO'd? Oai oai, I did some amazing analyse of the video

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Not sure if you found my reference to the colour of the video editing racist, but I hope not LOL

RKO'd? Oai oai, I did some amazing analyse of the video
nah i was kidding
Btw, im gonna call you WLL from now on, cause your name is way too long

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
With Drsoccerball, Ekman and Integrand etc? Maths is cool that's why hahaha. I still have a lot to learn though, these people are beast at 2, 3 & 4U.
Yeah they are too good, especially Integrand, he is a beast. I'll be like writing a response and he would literally reply a paragraph with Latex and everything.
Im tagging along with you cause i have a lot to learn as well, hopes one day i can like mod the maths forum. :)

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
LOL I was like...is he trying to spell WELL? If you can remember, Nicole/Nico is cool too or just "AYE, YOU"
LOL, "YOU" is too rude. Oh hey, thats nice, you told me your real name but i don't think i want to say your name on threads due to privacy issues.
Nah, i'll call you WLL, pronounced "well" hehe

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
LOL, "YOU" is too rude. Oh hey, thats nice, you told me your real name but i don't think i want to say your name on threads due to privacy issues.
Nah, i'll call you WLL, pronounced "well" hehe
LOL, I'll remember WLL is me then :D
Nah, and with my name, its whatever

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
my procrastination has grown too strong. what to do
Be one with the procrastination, feel it's movements and control your mind. Calm your mind. Do not allow the procrastination to take over, you take over procrastination. Only then will you be a 99 atar ninja, shao sien. :ninja:

Last edited:

sumtgk

HSC
N/A
I've done nothing and probably wont do anything these holidays, although I have stuff I want to do. I'm too busy playing league of legends and being the YUNG GRINDLORD on ffxiv 8)

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Hi whatever :)
Hi BB14!

my procrastination has grown too strong. what to do
Force yourself to work :C

I've done nothing and probably wont do anything these holidays, although I have stuff I want to do. I'm too busy playing league of legends and being the YUNG GRINDLORD on ffxiv 8)
Yeah, I have been playing League from like 8PM to 12AM. Usually I go Mid or Support, and lately I've been trying out ADC, after like a year of playing (I hate Top/Jungle) and I'm like "WEOW, THIS IS AMAZING?! I GET FED BY MY SUPPORT, I LIKE THIS".
Eurgh, thank god I haven't bought Final Fantasy XIV RR yet T____T Else I would be gone!

Last edited:

SammyT123

HSC
Is a band 6 90-100 raw mark? Or is it the final mark after scaling?

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Is a band 6 90-100 raw mark? Or is it the final mark after scaling?
Yeah they work out what band after they scale your mark, but yeah in general 90-100 is a band 6

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)