Prelim 2015 Chit Chat Thread (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

mayngo

HSC
What other forums do you use? :)
i'll talk to u in pm, instead of intruding this thread : )
also ur pm u sent was so sweet <3 u're a babe

Edit: sorry for being mean or offending y'all. tbh i've never seen ppl on the internet take things so seriously. and anything said to me on the internet does not affect me in the slightest lol

o/

Last edited:

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
i'll talk to u in pm, instead of intruding this thread : )
also ur pm u sent was so sweet <3 u're a babe

Edit: sorry for being mean or offending y'all. tbh i've never seen ppl on the internet take things so seriously. and anything said to me on the internet does not affect me in the slightest lol

o/
I don't think you were talking to actual humans then LOL

AppleTea

HSC
Good luck! I drank a lot of coffee and now my hands are shaking...
I'm not a coffee person but I'm guessing you need to drink a decent amount for the shakes?
pssst should quit stains your teeth and gives you bad breath + drains money

Ello1234

HSC
I'm not a coffee person but I'm guessing you need to drink a decent amount for the shakes?
pssst should quit stains your teeth and gives you bad breath + drains money
yea true but I need to stay awake now. I don't usually drink coffee tho.

AppleTea

HSC
yea well atleast for my school.
It depends on what school you go to.
LOL my maths assignment is due on the same day as my maths exam. Soo screwed.
As in a hand-in task? that sounds so easy.... guaranteed 100% even if you're a tard just pay someone lol

Ello1234

HSC
As in a hand-in task? that sounds so easy.... guaranteed 100% even if you're a tard just pay someone lol
lol noooo it's really hard! But yea I guess it's easy if you start early. They give really hard questions and then we have to evaluate it and write reports about it and working out has to has to be perfect. atm i'm working on a 15 by 15 matrix and I'm pretty sure I stuffed up all the numbers.

I can't do that I will feel guilty forever. lol.

turntaker

HSC
"we are all such cool people" lelelelele
lol yea i understand where u're coming from and all dat. I'm not trying to be intrusive or an annoying bitch but when I'm bored i just waste my time on here btw. I'll just chill elsewhere (on dis other forum) lol rekt.
But i felt like i was just treated like an 8yo kid lmaoo

gg guys

mayngo out o/
Pls don't come to 2015 hsc thread

DatAtarLyfe

Booty Connoisseur
HSC
Wtf r u guys doing on BOS at 1-2 when you have exams next day?!!!
Bitches be crazy

WrittenLoveLetters

배고파
HSC
Pls don't come to 2015 hsc thread
I think the Year 12s and Uni students might be too savage for her LOL. Maybe it's her first taste of what stressed out, HSC-doomed students are like

Wtf r u guys doing on BOS at 1-2 when you have exams next day?!!!
Bitches be crazy
LOL I still wake up at 7AM to have a nice morning of studying for maths (; I also don't have exams today

Just...MIF & I

Last edited:

mayngo

HSC
I don't think you were talking to actual humans then LOL
I know we are all real human beings, and we should all be treated with equal respect, and treat each other like friends (online) I've seen bad shit on the Internet and I have a habit of not letting anything negative get to me. Not everyone will treat each other like real human beings, even though this is a friendly chat thread. Also during the shit that happened yesterday, I had personal issues to deal with, and I have to say that day was the most challenging day for me to deal with. So really during that point in time, what happened on here was really insignificant. I can't remember what I said, but if I did sound like a bitch, sorry honestly.
Geez this will be my last post here, I keep replying here -.- but that's all I have to say
Fr now o/

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
I know we are all real human beings, and we should all be treated with equal respect, and treat each other like friends (online) I've seen bad shit on the Internet and I have a habit of not letting anything negative get to me. Not everyone will treat each other like real human beings, even though this is a friendly chat thread. Also during the shit that happened yesterday, I had personal issues to deal with, and I have to say that day was the most challenging day for me to deal with. So really during that point in time, what happened on here was really insignificant. I can't remember what I said, but if I did sound like a bitch, sorry honestly.
Geez this will be my last post here, I keep replying here -.- but that's all I have to say
Fr now o/
I think you're taking this thread way 2 srsly
Relax woman

Sien

将来: NEET
HSC
yea well atleast for my school.
It depends on what school you go to.
LOL my maths assignment is due on the same day as my maths exam. Soo screwed.
Lol what is even a maths assignment
I never had to luxury to take my time in maths assesments, time to move to qld

Ello1234

HSC
Lol what is even a maths assignment
I never had to luxury to take my time in maths assesments, time to move to qld
yea but we have to study for a maths exam on top of that haha...and it's not as easy as you think it is.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)