Preliminary Exams (1 Viewer)

may22

HSC
IKR one exam would be so much better, the worst part is that they just notified us on Thursday and the exams are literally next week...
Is that even allowed lol? Don't you need at least 2 weeks notification before an assessment is due/meant to be sat?

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Oh wow. For us they're making MC on google forms or something like that and the short answer/long responses we have to take a screenshot and send in pdf format in time conditions 🤦‍♀️

may22

HSC
Oh wow. For us they're making MC on google forms or something like that and the short answer/long responses we have to take a screenshot and send in pdf format in time conditions 🤦‍♀️
We had to type up our responses for English exams through Canvas and it would submit automatically once the timer was up

Every other subject, the questions show up on Canvas at 10am, and you have 2 hours to write your answers. Then 15mins after that to scan your responses and upload them as a PDF

Most annoying thing is looking at my answers while scanning them on my phone 😭

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
We had to type up our responses for English exams through Canvas and it would submit automatically once the timer was up

Every other subject, the questions show up on Canvas at 10am, and you have 2 hours to write your answers. Then 15mins after that to scan your responses and upload them as a PDF

Most annoying thing is looking at my answers while scanning them on my phone 😭
Yeah its so dumb but can't really do anything :/

Epicman69

HSC
LOL PRELIMS LMAO I FAILED MY MATHS PRELIMS LAST YEAR XD, but I have like 2 exams and 1 hand in next week and 2 more the week after lmao

tbrooke18

HSC
how’d it go?
I didn't finish all that I wanted to write but I think I did okay! Noticed a typo right after I submitted though, didn't have any time to proofread before submitting because I had to leave.

may22

HSC
I didn't finish all that I wanted to write but I think I did okay! Noticed a typo right after I submitted though, didn't have any time to proofread before submitting because I had to leave.
That’s good to hear!
Is your teacher deducting marks for typos, or just ignoring them lol?

tbrooke18

HSC
That’s good to hear!
Is your teacher deducting marks for typos, or just ignoring them lol?
Thank you!!
Hopefully, they will all ignore it, but I don't believe I'll be in the 'A' range anyway so it may just be a note on the marking guidelines to read over and edit my work more thoroughly.

may22

HSC
Thank you!!
Hopefully, they will all ignore it, but I don't believe I'll be in the 'A' range anyway so it may just be a note on the marking guidelines to read over and edit my work more thoroughly.
Hmmm that’s tough. My teacher said she’ll ignore all our typos as long as she can read through them. A couple of mock exams showed her how shocking the typing style of my class is 🤣

elizalillian

HSC
I'm assuming most of you guys have your prelims this upcoming week or already had them this week! Best luck everyone. I just wanted to post this thread so after our prelims we could post our marks or talk about how we felt about them. I only have 5 exams this week out of my 7 subjects, what about you guys?
I have all my exams this week, One eeryday then two on friday lol

ExtremelyBoredUser

Bored Uni Student
HSC
Just finished my physics exam, expecting a 100 because I found it really easy. I got my english and maths exam tommorow, back to back. My eco and business made their tasks assignment and they're due on thursday.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)