• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Preliminary HSC Yearly Exams Thoughts & Results (1 Viewer)

HSC
done my first exam today (english). It was okay, but i was too slow in completing the first section. Glad its out of the way though.

Bio and maths on thursday and only have one day to cram (I haven't studied for both of them yet). Oh joy.

electrolysis

congenital schmuck
HSC
lol ive got physics as my last test, ive got 5 FULL days to study for it since after my SOR1 exam on thursday im basically freeeeeeeee =]

chaldoking

HSC
Does anyone remember the economics extended response questions by an chance. Would be a great help im in dire need lol :)

Thanks

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
chaldoking said:
Does anyone remember the economics extended response questions by an chance. Would be a great help im in dire need lol :)

Thanks
One was on Government Intervention e.g. Why does the Government intervene in the economy? And the other was on Interest Rates, The Cash Rate, Inflation etc.

5 down, 2 to go. I'll ace Chemistry (aiming for 95-100%) and for Extension Maths.. :(.

ttong

HSC
lol our eco. extended response questions were pretty much identical to the previous years exam. woooh one more exam to go:hammer:

lisarh

HSC
2 exams to go~ yaay

sigh, why didnt anyone tell me about the circle geomentry question in ext 1 math. =-='

Has anyone done Economics?

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Just finished English an hour ago. I failed completely. If I get 40%, that's pretty good.

Legal Studies in 40 minutes. I hope I'll kill this one like I did in the half-yearlies.

Dragna

HSC
yea i go to same school as ajd.... i rekon i got about.... 75ish only hard part was the creative writing... pretty hard when its something to do with patriotism in America

TunaFish

HSC
Dragna said:
yea i go to same school as ajd.... i rekon i got about.... 75ish only hard part was the creative writing... pretty hard when its something to do with patriotism in America
Wow. Sounds like a difficult exam.

This morning was Business Studies. The extended response was a choice between "key considerations in setting up a business", or "critical.... something something I can't remember...". Needless to say, I chose the first option.

Tomorrow = Economics. :read:

jellybelly59

HSC
finished mathematics advanced today - it was better then the practice exams that i got from the blakehurst and the sefton test which i got 85-90% for so it was alrite... just some questions i thought were weird >.<"
Extension english - managed 14 pgs of solid writing so im kinda disappointed with length but quality wise it was good

freaksoutalot

HSC
anyone do the independant schools exam for economics?

whats the ext response questions?

HSC
I feel screwed. I have maths and bio tommorow. Barely studied for both of them.

after that english exam, i just can't be bothered to study anymore.

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
TunaFish said:
Wow. Sounds like a difficult exam.
Wasn't so much hard as I really, really needed more than 2 hours.

Oh, Legal was OK. I just don't like having to write two pages about glass ceilings. Bring on Crime.

Last edited:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)