Preliminary HSC Yearly Exams Thoughts & Results (2 Viewers)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
^Can't it work the other way around then?
If you get some awesome results, then kinda offsets that crap feeling.

Aplus

HSC
N/A
I am not looking forward to any of my results apart from English.

x.Exhaust.x

Retired Member
HSC
lyounamu said:
^Can't it work the other way around then?
If you get some awesome results, then kinda offsets that crap feeling.
And if you do get awesome results (this won't apply to you of course :)), people get lazy and tend to doze off. Then the so-called hard working 'under-cover nerds' bounce back while you're in complete shock. It's just like a sine curve, the crest is where you obtain your maximum results (YAY WIN), then you slowly tend to go down to the trough until you realise that you need to work harder, thus going back up lol.

Last edited:

ratcher0071

HSC
x.Exhaust.x said:
And if you do get awesome results (this won't apply to you of course :)), people get lazy and tend to doze off. Then the so-called hard working 'under-cover nerds' bounce back while you're in complete shock. It's just like a sine curve, the crest is where you obtain your maximum results (YAY WIN), then you slowly tend to go down to the trough until you realise that you need to work harder, thus going back up lol.
:lol: Funny way of thinking. Like a sine curve. :lol:

elfyem

HSC
my two last exams are tommorrow

business and maths the two worst one's lol

:uhoh:

GUSSSSSSSSSSSSS

HSC
my exams finished like 2 weeks ago

got my results back already too
didnt go as well is i would have hoped

Ancient - 96%
Bio - 88%
Chem - 85%
Maths 2U - 99%
Maths Ext 1 - 84%
English Adv - 88%

hope to do better next year

Ezzzgi

HSC
People seem to be doing pretty well - well done everyone!

I still have Legal (Tuesday), Maths Ext (Wednesay) and Drama (Thursday) left. I'm not looking forward to any of them. Pity how I loved drama so much and then in the past month or so it's become quite horrible. And now I have to learn parts for 3 plays, and prepare a monologue, and perform an unseen monologue.

Oh well, as soon as that's over, and after Yr 12 graduation on Friday (I'm MCing... uhoh, people with ridiculous last names), I get to go to Turkey :D

Won't get results until next term, and even then I reckon we won't get English until wk 3 or something, with their track record. Hope i do well in that - they're factoring it in for my last essay, which was put in for remarking because teachers kept going in and out through a side door next to me, and kept bumping into me and apologising etc - couldn't concentrate :mad: I learnt my lesson though - sat in the middle of the hall for all my yearlies :)

bench

HSC
Oh ffs Maths 3U is going to be a killer. They made the 2U test especially easy, then will most definitely make the 3U impossible so as to separate the 72 people applying for 4U math.

Damn, Turkey sounds alot more exciting then China.

adidasboy

weee
HSC
bench said:
Oh ffs Maths 3U is going to be a killer. They made the 2U test especially easy, then will most definitely make the 3U impossible so as to separate the 72 people applying for 4U math.

Damn, Turkey sounds alot more exciting then China.
aye you from baulko?

reggie7

You'll Never Walk Alone
HSC
Mine are finally finished, ended with an adv.english speech worth 30%.

Ezzzgi

HSC
adidasboy said:
aye you from baulko?
Oh wow, he is too! Hey bench (not that I've ever called you that) :) Yeah, 3 unit's gonna be horrible. Especially with the confidence of some teachers, "I don't except most of you to even finish the 3U paper" and "If you don't get this topic, leave it. It's only worth 5 marks. Just nail the 2U stuff". How inspiring, eh?

Hmm, so who's this adidasboy? Baulko as well?

bench

HSC
Who's this teacher you're talking about? She sounds rather hardCORe in whichever subject/FIELD that shes teaching in.

kaz1

et tu
HSC
Uni Grad
bench said:
Who's this teacher you're talking about? She sounds rather hardCORe in whichever subject/FIELD that shes teaching in.
??????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????????

ratcher0071

HSC
TunaFish said:
I don't do Physics but a couple of my friends just had their exam. I heard that there was a brief question on mechanical waves(longitudinal and transverse), one on working out the acceleration rate of a car, another on applying Newton's laws of motion and lots and lots of calculations.

I don't think that really helps but uh, yeah... :p Good luck.
thanks for the help :D

ajdlinux

Mod: ANU, ATAR/HSC Marks
HSC
Just did my 3U exam. I'm looking 70-80%. Well, I think I'm beating everyone else - actually, no-one else turned up. One was on holidays, one's accelerated and was doing a Year 10 exam, and the other must be sick or something. Meh.

HSC
did ancient and hospitality practical today. ancient was pretty alright.

hospitality was scary. i burnt my finger and cried while cutting onions. ah, the pressure of the kitchen. it was very tiring (2 hours long). I think i did okayy. i just wished i tasted it again and seasoned it more. gah.

last exam tommorow (business studies). YAYYYYY i can relax after that. These past two weeks have been the most annoyingist (lol, not a word?) two weeks ever. thank gosh.

ITS ALMOST OVER EVERYONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!.

bored of sc

HSC
Extension Mathematics: 81% 1st.
PDHPE: 94% 1st.
Chemistry: 69% 2nd.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)