Votes: 31 73.8%
  • Going to Skip that Question

Votes: 1 2.4%
  • Going to wait for the Candy Fairy to enlighten me

Votes: 4 9.5%

• Total voters

Darkiris

mooie!
How many people are preparing their creative writing prior and trying to mould it into the question?

And how many people are going to bullshit on the spot?!?!

is a roflcopter
HSC
i prepared in trials
but probably not in hsc since its gotta related to stimulus and all

tempco

HSC
Yeh.. I'll probably make it up on the spot... might think of a few ideas on the general topic of change.. that's about it.

BTW, the Candy Fairy sucks... he gives out the corniest ideas I've heard in my life! :p

Last edited:

Beaky

You can read minds?
HSC
yer i will refer to stimulus and if i have the chance, use the same story I have used all year

tempco

HSC
Stimulus as in a phrase, quote or an image that you'll have to build your composing task on. We're not talking about Changing, the stimulus booklet.

s2ophie

HSC
i think i will mould either of my two stories to the question or otherwise bullshit my heart out!

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Remember your literary techniques while 'bullshitting' though - the markers are looking to give marks to responses that show change sophistically, through the use of a variety of techniques.
About preparing..I'd advise going in with something memorised, since last year, as someone mentioned, they asked u to base the letter on the unseen stimulus in the exam. I'd focus more on how to respond in each different text type and the techniques associated

QUEEN E

Id just like to take the oppotunity to say, i sat for 30 minutes trying to attemp last years one, then threw the paper in the bin....I'll bullshit my way out of the hell hole

2late

I bullshit but I tend to add an element of truth to it. I figure if I write about something that i've expereinced or a friend of a friend has experienced then i know more about it, thus I can bullshit better.

And yes i've heard the whole don't write things that are true, but i got full marks for my trials :)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)