Presentation Day (1 Viewer)

HSC
who has to go to presentation day???

i hate going; they are so boring, i dont care who came first, second and third in every subject the school offers, and coz i'm winning a prize i have to be there at 9:00 in the morning! YAY

:bomb:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
:p My brother has a presentation day tomorrow which I shall be going to, although he is only in year 8.

And I have my finally school event, college presentation night tomorrow night which I don't have to go to but being the finally school thing thought I might as well.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
makedamnsure101 said:
who has to go to presentation day???

i hate going; they are so boring, i dont care who came first, second and third in every subject the school offers, and coz i'm winning a prize i have to be there at 9:00 in the morning! YAY

:bomb:
Congrats on your prize Makedamnsure101. What is it for?

And no, I'm not going. Haven't been since year 9.

Beege

HSC
I'm goin to presentation day!, i'm getting an award apparently but they are not telling us what it is for, I presume it's software as I came third in the year this year.

G

gaoOO

Beege said:
I'm goin to presentation day!, i'm getting an award apparently but they are not telling us what it is for, I presume it's software as I came third in the year this year.
Ours is Tuesday, but our awards lists are not up :p

w00dy.

HSC
ours is on wednesday. and then we get a concert hosted by one of the local bans after. which will be pretty cool.

so im going just for the sake of it

HSC
ive been against presentation days since year 9. at normo they only give it if you come 1st or 2nd... i came 3rd in 3 subjects!!:mad1: yeahh.. lemme have my cry

also.. where's everyone holding their presentation night? ours is at hornsby rsl.. apparently epping has it town hall and cheltenahm at the opera house... i rkn thats bs..:mad1:

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
At the end of 2005 my presentation was in the school hall held during the school day.

My college presentation is going to be held in the evening at the university hall.

vorahk

HSC
mine was last tues night, yes it was at night lol. like no one from our grade went because of our assessments lol. damnit, i want my awards so i can get gift vouchers that come with the awards. o_O opera house? rsl?? lol ours was at freshwater campus gym. lmao year 7s and 8s have to sit on the concrete stands... so their ass hurt like hell after a few ours of sitting. T_T i was one of those suckers a few years ago.

idling fire

HSC
*sigh* I don't want to go to mine tomorrow. Too bad for me I guess. Waste of time in my opinion... but oh well. I know what I'm getting, but I'd rather be preparing for remaining assessments...

vorahk

HSC
lol just dont go if you dont want to, like we did. you'll get your awards eventually. we're getting ours in our next year meeting for those who didn't go.

HSC
mine is on thursday at bankstown sports club.
i'm getting a prize for coming equal first in ancient history

vg_woz_here

HSC
lol congrats to those all getting awards.

it can be pretty long and boring sitting there if youre not an award recipient.

IceOnFire

HSC
Just had presentation NIGHT tonight since the school population is getting too big to have presentation days.

OMG.. :sleep:

vorahk

HSC
SoulSearcher said:
Our one is held in the school hall on Wednesday night, and only those who come first in the subject get an award.
o_O what about sport?? or is that totally out of the picture?

in our presentation night we usually hand out MERITS (distinctions, high distinctions, honours and other high achievement awards)

then sports (age champions, regional, state, national level participants, house captains XD woohoo ^^ and other sporting achievements.)

then academic awards (first, second and third in the subject or excellence awards)

i usually go for my sports awards (this year 2 distinctions as well :p) but had a physics assessment the next day, so yeah had to study T_T. In short not many people in the grade went due to assessments.

Sofstar

HSC
Ours is this week and it's only awarded to those who came first in each subject. Whole school event, where they mark the roll and if you're not going, you need a valid excuse. So....i will be there.

PrettyVacant

HSC
We have a seperate sports assembely at school. Our presentation day's at the Town Hall, and we have to go back to school afterwards. In fact, it's compulsory to go and we have to wear full school uniform and all that lame stuff. If we don't go - or we don't go back to school afterwards, we don't get our reports. AT ALL. And at our school, reports are a big deal.

pritnep

Boredof?
HSC
Just got back from my last ever school presentation.

It was held at the local university in the great hall had the marching kolas, college band\choir, officials, students, parents, government\local council officials the works. But I left early just after I got my award during a musical interlude, almost falling flat on my face so people on the stage would of saw but meh don’t have to see them again.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)