Presentation Day (1 Viewer)

ballerinababe89

HSC
ours is held in our church! takes hours and it gets SO GODAMN HOT in there...sometimes people pass out! we don't get told what we're getting till we see the program...but 1st and 2nd get awards so ill be getting....7 :)
no idea how they do dux though.

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
Gangles.McGee said:
My school held Presentation Day last week. Only students who come first in a subject get an award, and yeh, I don't really care, cos those who do come second or third don't really get anything. :(

Btw makedamnsure101, congrats on your prize.
Yeah that sucks, cause i either came 2nd or 3rd in all of my subjects, and i am not going to presentation night :mad1:

Shrikar

MλĐ€ IŇ ĮŃĐĨλ
HSC
Uni Grad
ballerinababe89 said:
ours is held in our church! takes hours and it gets SO GODAMN HOT in there...sometimes people pass out! we don't get told what we're getting till we see the program...but 1st and 2nd get awards so ill be getting....7 :)
Lol. Congrats on the awesome result

SoulSearcher

Entangled in the fabric of space-time ...
HSC
ballerinababe89 said:
My school has a points system, but we're not sure how it works.

kloudsurfer

HSC
We only get awards for 1st.

My presentation night was on tuesday.

I dont mind getting up in front of people or anything, its just having to stand up on stage by yourself for 5 minutes trying not to drop a huge package filled with crappy UWS werchandise while some old guy from UWS plugs his uni under the guise of talking about how brilliant our students are.

Im am so not going there.

On the plus side, i got 4 $25 Borders vouchers! Its better than the old prizes, we used to get $20 at Angus and Robertson. That cant even buy one book!

Yr 11 had a maths assesment the next day. Apparently, by the end of the night there were only 2 people left sitting in the yr 11 section.

m0ofin

HSC
N/A
Borders is awesome. It's one of the very few stores (that I've been to) that actually sell magazines other than the trashy Dolly or Girlfriend.

vorahk

HSC
kloudsurfer said:
We only get awards for 1st.

My presentation night was on tuesday.

I dont mind getting up in front of people or anything, its just having to stand up on stage by yourself for 5 minutes trying not to drop a huge package filled with crappy UWS werchandise while some old guy from UWS plugs his uni under the guise of talking about how brilliant our students are.

Im am so not going there.

On the plus side, i got 4 $25 Borders vouchers! Its better than the old prizes, we used to get $20 at Angus and Robertson. That cant even buy one book!

Yr 11 had a maths assesment the next day. Apparently, by the end of the night there were only 2 people left sitting in the yr 11 section.

we get dymocks gift cards....
we get $25 for merit awards eg distinctions hd, honours etc etc

$10 for 1st for academic

:rofl: i remember getting maccas vouchers for sport in primary school.

Last edited:

airie

airie <3 avatars :)
HSC
ballerinababe89 said:
but 1st and 2nd get awards so ill be getting....7 :)
Wow, you do 7 subjects?? :O

(And congrats :D)

EDIT:
vorahk said:
we get dymocks guft cards....
we get $25 for merit awards eg distinctions hd, honours etc etc

$10 for 1st for academic

:rofl: i remember getting maccas vouchers for sport in primary school.
And we get pieces of A4 paper :uhhuh:

Last edited:

vorahk

HSC
airie said:
And we get pieces of A4 paper :uhhuh:
oh i meant it come with the awards aka special paper :p

we used to banners for regional participant (in sport) but this year they changed it to paper T_T.

HSC
Seriously, who would want to go to Presentation Days when you can stay at home, in air-conditioning... and on BOS!! :D
Shrikar said:
Yeah that sucks, cause i either came 2nd or 3rd in all of my subjects, and i am not going to presentation night :mad1:
All of your subjects?

HSC
i won a $10 gift voucher for mine... spent it the same day; had to finish my xmas shopping sometime

redom

HSC
Had minee yesterday!! it was quite good for a presntation day.......my fellow prefect..and good freind...totally blundered whilst speaking!!! a tall 6 foot giant...with a strong masculine voice...turned to a little insecure 10 yr old voice LOL, and looked around helplessly whilst the whole crowd laughed!! lolz...im soo mean for publicising his....'mishaps'. And i racked up over $100's in prizes...including a madddd parker pen set!! WOO

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)