Presents for your significant other (1 Viewer)

Mongoosedog

HSC
Re: anniversary presents for guys!!

i sent the bitch a smilie face, bitches love smiley faces

katis104

loving each day =)
HSC
Re: anniversary presents for guys!!

Blazamane said:
The missus loves it when i put my penis in a box
ah-ha justin timberlake and the "dick in a box" song...
ahh love it...

anyways.. yeah i don't know what to get my boyf *sigh*
las tyear, for our one years, it was an id bracelet with his name on the front, and mine on the back... birthday it was cologne... christms it was cute boxers and a Mr christmas book... you know, like the mr men series =)

only problem is our anniversary is in november, and his birthday and christmas in december, like two days apart... hence, i was left with a sore wallet =)

so yeah, trying to step it up for our two years...
ohhh deaaarrrrr...

mandyxpoo

HSC
i once gave my bf (now ex)

gobstoppers
and said 'this will make u last longer'

and wonka nerds
to make him smarter for hsc

=P

zammitm1

HSC
girls love to recieve household appliances.
i think im gna get my gf an iron this year, because to be honest, my life is too busy and important to deal with menial tasks like preparing my own clothes. maybe a new chopping board on which to prepare me a sandwich? just a thought. maybe ill save that for her birthday ;)

chamelia

HSC
zammitm1 said:
girls love to recieve household appliances.
i think im gna get my gf an iron this year, because to be honest, my life is too busy and important to deal with menial tasks like preparing my own clothes. maybe a new chopping board on which to prepare me a sandwich? just a thought. maybe ill save that for her birthday ;)
Omg. Last year I got a beautiful frying pan. Had a lovely red/white/black floral motif on the bottom and is a dream to cook Sunday morning pancakes in. Also got a set of designer tea towels. Lovely!

The year before that I got a toaster. It was a cheapie though and sparks tend to fly out if you pop the toast too early.

bella3150

HSC
if someone got me a microwave for my birthday i'd probably cry ahah
i always have trouble thinking what to get my boyfriends
For valentines day my ex brought to school a whole mango tree.. because he knew i liked mangos haha that was pretty sweet and unique. it sucked taking it home on the bus though!

maddie01

HSC
Don't ask me I have the most unromantic bf. He is thoughtful but I don't always want car accessories (woofers in my boot, new seat covers- so much shit i don't want/need in my car) he has his moments when he buys me tickets to stuff or good CDs and I have some nice jewellery too.

mandyxpoo

HSC
i got my ex bf
this very very very very rare swaorvski necklace which is a shared necklace
can i emphasis on the rare
paid so much for it
SO SO MUCH
and when we ended our relationship
he threw it in the river
SERIOUSLY
how hard is it to place in an envelope and mail it to me if u dont want to effing see me

chamelia

HSC
My boyfriend tends to think money equates to niceness.

So for Christmas '06 he bought me a diamond necklace and an iPod touch.
Then for my 20th Birthday he bought me a $200 designer necklace.
Valentines '08 a white gold ring.
My 21st a pair of diamond earrings.

But I can say he likes to mix these presents with little tokens like a box full of bacon and egg novelty band aids, a box of cupcakes, tambourines, packets of honey jumbles and lots of pretty flowers. So it's not all bad.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
chamelia said:

But I can say he likes to mix these presents with little tokens like a box full of bacon and egg novelty band aids, a box of cupcakes, tambourines, packets of honey jumbles and lots of pretty flowers. So it's not all bad.
So he buys you expensive presents and you think this is bad? are they not stuff you like? yeah he probably realizes he doesnt have to spend so much, but he wants to for you and he obviously has the money to throw around so why not just take what you are given and be grateful?

chamelia

HSC
Serius said:
So he buys you expensive presents and you think this is bad? are they not stuff you like? yeah he probably realizes he doesnt have to spend so much, but he wants to for you and he obviously has the money to throw around so why not just take what you are given and be grateful?
Cos I'm spoilt.

No. The earrings and ring were not really to my taste. I did hint at this but couldn't say anymore because I would hurt his feelings. He spends every last bit of his savings on me. He works hard and should spend it on himself..

I suppose I was saying I wish I had gifts which showed a lot of thought about me and my likes/ dislikes instead of what is shinier.

HSC
N/A
chamelia said:

chamelia said:
I suppose I was saying I wish I had gifts which showed a lot of thought about me and my likes/ dislikes instead of what is shinier.
haha. If you've known him for long enough, you'd have caught on by now that guys are retarded. Srsly just spell it out to him and put loverboy out of his misery.

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I dont have a SO so ill tell u what ive done for some of my friends. so for my friends birthday i downloaded all of indiana jones and burnt it on dvds and stuck them in a case and used some watercolour pencils to make front covers. I am pretty poor and she knows this, she loves indiana jones but hasnt watched it in like 10 years or more and she is an arts student so loves art but also knows iam shit at drawing and basically anything creative, so the effort was really appreciated...hmm what else did i do,

- baked some choc muffins for her to take to work cause she loves chocolate and muffins and knows i am shit at cooking so the effort it would have taken :D Also i used a silicon muffin tray that she has been wanting for ages so yeah :p

- bought her a ghd hair straightener ages ago when i was rich, hid it and gave it to her at her party.

theres probably a few other things i have done. Was this win?

i am now going to trawl this thread looking for ideas for my upcoming friends 21st....shes awesome but also rich so she has everything and i want to buy her something to show how much i appreciate her as a friend, and how fun the last 8 years have been...iam thinking some silver earings with little blue somethings in them...but i dont usually buy jewelry for friends[only girlfriends and my sisters] even though i have really good taste apparently so if i can come up with something better i might get that.

Priest

HSC
chamelia said:

Not to be a dick or anything but Ipod touches came out in september 07 :confused:

You probably meant '07 if that was the case just slap me over the head and ignore me
:p

amya000

HSC
idk...but i'd want my sig other to buy me a build a bear...thts so cute to me! lol :wave:

Devouree

Good names already taken.
HSC
Yeah, I never could figure out this question :( The stuff I buy varies quite a lot, but the most I've spent so far is $60 :p

Sometimes I don't buy presents, just take them out and treat them for a day... (or rather half a day, really...) But thx for the suggestions!

.JESS.

HSC
Birthday; he got me a DKNY perfume. I got him some jet thing to do in the city (Y) good fun

1 year annaversary; I got hima photo of our 1 year annaversary. He took me out to the city we stayed at the Hilton, then went to centre point tower for dinner. :)

Christmas; i got him a wallet last christmas, this christmas ive only got him a tongue ring, and a scrapbook of everything we have done, seen and gone to over the years. and i dont know what else to get him. He got me a silver bangle engraved.

boris

Banned
HSC
.JESS. said:
Birthday; he got me a DKNY perfume. I got him some jet thing to do in the city (Y) good fun

1 year annaversary; I got hima photo of our 1 year annaversary. He took me out to the city we stayed at the Hilton, then went to centre point tower for dinner. :)

Christmas; i got him a wallet last christmas, this christmas ive only got him a tongue ring, and a scrapbook of everything we have done, seen and gone to over the years. and i dont know what else to get him. He got me a silver bangle engraved.
No, sorry i can not have a good day with this shit happening. Honestly, i was not going to comment but what the fuck were you thinking, that shit was so small i couldnt even read it you spastic.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)