Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

HSC
^I saw that on MSN, that's so stupid. Next thing they'll bring back the rest of the dead guys.:mad:

*hopeful*

HSC
woah...it was kinda hinting at that when LJ specifically said to Linc that he didnt see Sara's head getting chopped off but heard it...im not really a big fan of hers anyway

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Nah, im happy about it.

I was so sad after I "thought" that she died. Mainly because i felt that she died for nothing, and after all that she's done and been through, i think that she deserves a better ending.

I just hope that it doesnt turn out to be an April fools joke :p :cool:

HSC
But what's the use of returning her. I mean if the head was seen my someone then what are they going to say he was too depressed to realise it was a fake? Freakin' stupid script writers :mad1:

*rUsTy*

HSC
Well, ultimately yes, that's what they're gonna do. In all honesty he did only look at the head for a split second before turning away... he didn't pick it up or even take another look. So, it is a believable scenario.

After having a few days to think about it, I actually do think it's a good idea. It was such a let-down to have her die without even having a proper goodbye for Michael. It's a part of the story as much as their escape. The fans deserve to have a proper ending.

namburger

Noob Member
HSC
The story is fucked up, why bring back sara for?
They should keep her dead for michael to have a motive to take down the company. I'll still watch it, mainly for teabag, best character :)

*rUsTy*

HSC
I wrote into Seven Days in the Daily Telegraph and the Editor told me that Seven were saving it for the later part of the year.

hairspray

HSC
anyone have any idea when prison break is coming back?
im so sick of waiting !

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
they're on summer hiatus and filming the new season now, but it'll be airing new episodes from September 1st in the states, no idea when channel 7 will be airing it though

yvettemaree47

HSC
Well, here in Australia, we have seen season 1, 2 and the 1st 8 episodes of season 3. So the episode on next Wednesday will be the 9th episode of the 3rd season. I'm not sure where America are up to, though.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
america is on summer hiatus atm, but the season finale for season 3 is episode 13

F2001

HSC
looks like another loop again when the bitch got away...

Why only 3 guys....

I mean if you're holding a hostage, you ideally have the place, site guarded/protected. As if the General wouldn't bring in a squad, not fucking 2 soldiers.

Season 1 was awesome, 2 was hmm, 3 promised things & looked good, but again...hmmm:mad1:

HSC
I'm sick of watching every character sweat lol. Even Sucre and Linc in the hotel lobby! Panama doesn't have airconditioning?

Poor episode. Nothing was really achieved. Disappointed, but the waterboarding was cool

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)