Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
F2001 said:
looks like another loop again when the bitch got away...

Why only 3 guys....

I mean if you're holding a hostage, you ideally have the place, site guarded/protected. As if the General wouldn't bring in a squad, not fucking 2 soldiers.

Season 1 was awesome, 2 was hmm, 3 promised things & looked good, but again...hmmm:mad1:
Agreed.

Season 3 was quite dissapointing. T
he story...ok...
The escape scene again...ok... (expected too much from here)
The character...ok... and WTH to the death of Sarah (and apparently she is coming back next season)
I didn't like something about season 3 in particular. I just cannot pull that out of my head.
It lacks good characters. I remember watching 1st and 2nd with full of exciting characters. Some scenes were so awesome compared with this season.

I just didn't like the overall mood of the season 3. It's too dark and gloomy...

Anyway, I shall stop my ranting here and hopefully the next season becomes better.

Pace_T

HSC
hey was the episode on recently season 3 episode 8 or 9 or something? i rememer they stopped half way thru and i ended up watching up to around episode 13 or 14 (end of season 3) online.
basically what im asking is, its not season 4 yet right? :D

Pace_T

HSC
ah ok yeah thats what i thought. i was just worried i missed it cause i made no effort to watch it on tv. i should have though, cause i basically forgot everything that happened in season 3 cos it was so long ago..

jannny

HSC
HOLY SHIT, THAT WAS AWESOME.. SOFIA IS SO HOT GODDAMNN! lol

I feel bad for Sucre tho.., such a good friend

CAN NOT WAIT FOR 4TH SEASON

F2001

HSC
Wow that was the best season finale I've ever seen. It delivered, full of action and left you wondering about the next. Best episode of any TV series I have ever seen.

I missed one bit though (toilet break!) and saw Mahone, Whistler (in a nice purple business shirt) and Gretchin in the same car driving off. What happened there? They forced Mahone to join or risk his family??

jas62

HSC
I like where they are going i hope they fucking take done the company!! Will this be the final season??

Stang

HSC
so glad that sarah was alive =]
now micheal and sarah can be together =]
now they just have to take down the company

Zrap

glock9
HSC
Yeah my guess is Mahone will die because he has nothing to live for, but before he dies he will kill the black assassin.

chicky_pie

POTATO HEAD ROXON
HSC
Zrap said:
Yeah my guess is Mahone will die because he has nothing to live for, but before he dies he will kill the black assassin.
That what could happen probably the season final(It said this was the last season?), it will suck though, because I think he's the best character in PB. I want Bellick to go, mainly he's meh...

Zrap

glock9
HSC
chicky_pie said:
That what could happen probably the season final(It said this was the last season?), it will suck though, because I think he's the best character in PB. I want Bellick to go, mainly he's meh...
Nah i like him just for when he ran up and hugged his mum, and they celebrated,
i lolled.

Rings

HSC
I fucking LOVED Bellick back in season 1. He was fierce, unforgiving, and just a general badass. Now he's just a homo.

hairspray

HSC
last night ep was sooo cool. I like it how its so suspenseful throughout the whole show.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)