Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
king_of_boredom said:
what an awesome series. although i missed the first episode (i knew there was an encore, but i was out that night as well, bah). so everytime they mention one 'fibonnaci' i'm left thinking about some old dude who wrote up fibonnaci's numbers. cos i dont know who he is.

but i rate it higher than lost, solely for the reason that i don't watch lost.

prison break = top stuff.
i concur
fav character maybe michael and the other guy his partner(bold was wearing a tight skivvy)

Purp|e

miesynth
HSC
ahh, i love this show :)

but its so painful having to wait a whole week when they're continually leaving us on a cliffhanger. haha, i know thats the point ... but GAH, a whole week!!! I cant wait that long, cause i like the doctor :eek:

HSC
awesome. everytime i watch an episode, i get even more drawn into the storyline...although i must admit it was a bit of a coincidence when the CO was thrown into the faucet and exposed the hole. wonder what happens to the doc next episode.

lol @ 'Why don't you send us somewhere cooler...like Africa?'

lgavin

HSC
ok my boarding house is actually obsessed with this show, its pretty much the best show 7 or any channel for that matter has put out!! michael schofield is so hot!

Reshie

LilRed Spikey Haired Man
HSC
Does anybody know where you can get the ringtone for Prison Break and Amazing Race?

speedie

HSC
yes yes. far out that ep was good. how cool was the ending "took one for the team". theres so much action in prison break and the story actually goes further, unlike some shows where nothing much happens in most episodes.
did u's see the previews for next week? gonna be mad. i hope that kid or his mum doesnt die- (u know, michael's brother's son).

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Another thrilling episode, it just gets better and and more exciting!
Apparently it won't be aired next week or the week after, due to the Commonwealth Games on ch. 9.

speedie

HSC
yes! that means i can watch house or spicks and specks, and not miss out on a prison break episode!

tempco

HSC
What does Channel 9 have to do with Channel 7!?

As for the son or wife, I don't really care if both die. :D

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
It will work out alright if not shown... cos i could really use wednesday night to study

richz

wtf commonwealth games are on 9 not on 7. But its on for sure, ive watched all the first 13 episodes but im watching it agin becuase i love it.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
speedie said:
yes yes. far out that ep was good. how cool was the ending "took one for the team". theres so much action in prison break and the story actually goes further, unlike some shows where nothing much happens in most episodes.
did u's see the previews for next week? gonna be mad. i hope that kid or his mum doesnt die- (u know, michael's brother's son).
hahaha...my nan was watching last nights ep.

haha, oh dear, too much violence and frenetic happenings.

hope the mum dies, or that fag-assed step dad guy

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I think it's been 6, starting to lose count, 6 weeks does seem to fly in year 12.

Sofstar

HSC
It's not in the TV guide this week! Some mini-series is on. Damn Channel 7.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)