Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (2 Viewers)

*hopeful*

HSC
ooh the big nurse/dr/wateva she is, i didnt realise her name wuz casey

westmoreland is so cute 4 an old guy lol

gordo_yahs

HSC
Apparwently they find another escape route that schofield completly forgot bout, but yeh, State of Origin is on, so we wont get to xsee it till next wk

Riviet

HSC
N/A
gordo_yahs said:
Apparwently they find another escape route that schofield completly forgot bout
I wouldn't say that he forgot about it, but they certainly haven't been using it for a while...

*hopeful*

HSC
i resisted temptation 2 watch the whole series on my comp but fcuk waiting 2 weeks....todays ep was awesome, im a bit confused on the veronica/nick getting shot n dying thing though

HSC
i think nick was meant to hand veronica over to those mafia dudes, in exchange for his dads freedom. but he changed his mind at the last second, setting veronica free. thus his dad died, and he died.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
Channel 7 have been pretty good with Prison Break. There have only been a couple breaks for Origin, which I would be watching anyway, and they have made up for it with a couple of double episodes.

But I am still now waiting 2 weeks. It's downloading now and will be ready to watch when I wake up in the morning.

*hopeful*

HSC
im gonna die at the end of last ep cuz i know its a major cliffhanger....

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
Purp|e said:
sif 2 week wait ... channel 7 can get fucked. :burn:
2 wks...coz channel 7 are smart...next week is the decider for State of Origin...and channel 7 know that ratings for prison break will be low...thats why they are not showing it...

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I ended up downloading the last 3 episodes, just couldn't wait that long. I knew Origin would interrupt the weekly airings of PB so I finished watching it last week. If you're watching it on tv, the last episode is worth the wait [in my opinion]. I just thought they could have had a more satisfying climax but it's all good in the end.

*hopeful*

HSC
i resisted watching the final ep on my computer and just saw it tonight, so frickin good!

so i've read season 2 spoilers already but that doesnt make it any less intersting
looks like tweener and haywire got the best out this ep

season 2 better b as good

Riviet

HSC
N/A
I was very disappointed that they didn't have a season 2 trailer at the end of last night's ep.

HSC
damn it, that last episode left me hanging. and yeah, they could've at least shown a season 2 teaser trailer.

Dr_Doom

HSC
I think they've only just started working on season 2 though...

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
I think they are going to get caught again, i mean they are running on foot against all the police and thier helicopters...they got no chance, especially since they arent that far away from them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)