Prison Break (Australian tv followers - no spoilers) (1 Viewer)

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
lasts nights ep was boring. i didnt like it at all. and it was disgusting when the dude chopped that other dude's hand off.

and poor sara

*hopeful*

HSC
^boring ? omg tasha! prison break has more suspense then all the other shows we watch

lol tbags hand getting chopped off was the funniest part...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
sorry hopeful. i was preoccupied :p so my 100% attention wasnt on the show, and thus i found it boring :)

Sofstar

HSC
shortygb said:
I think they are going to get caught again, i mean they are running on foot against all the police and thier helicopters...they got no chance, especially since they arent that far away from them.
Dah, if they get caught again i'm not watching! They'd be shot or put under 24hrs survellience. Maybe they hijack the helicopter.....

dYnaMiC7

HSC
Sofstar said:
Dah, if they get caught again i'm not watching! They'd be shot or put under 24hrs survellience. Maybe they hijack the helicopter.....
I think Michael's dad will come and save them, or they find a pipe or something and hide in it or something. I have a strong feeling someone will save them, possibly Michael's dad!

*hopeful*

HSC
well i kinda already know how season 2 starts so im over it lol

Dr_Doom

HSC
Yeah I saw pictures where they are running for a train...

tasha1188

Forever is overrated!!
HSC
oooooo...so are they gonna escape...or are they gonna be caught and thrown back in prison for ever and ever?

*hopeful*

HSC
just read the posts in the other thread-the us viewers one
and u'll know enough :)

big time spoilers though

Dr_Doom

HSC
tasha1188 said:
oooooo...so are they gonna escape...or are they gonna be caught and thrown back in prison for ever and ever?

I think it's obvious where the story is heading lol. There is no way they go back to prison.

Dr_Doom

HSC
shortie_689 said:
I havent read other posts so sorry if this has alread been asked... But did the old guy westmorland die...
YES

*hopeful*

HSC
^hahahah

i felt really sorry for westmoreland though...... big mistake in letting all the cons hear where his money was

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
I have a good idea where the series is going, if you know for sure what iam sayings is the truth or not, dont tell me.

I think they will escape, there will be a fugitive style show for the first bit of the series. Tbag will get away and probably go seek revenge on that woman, maybe go on a crime spree killing people.

There will be a big legal battle somewhere along the lines to clear lincons name, and maybe to justify michaels actions aswell. I can see the mexican making it to his girlies wedding and fucking it up, maybe fighting the other guy or something with his mad prison skillz, some sort of corny line will be thrown down like " these hands werent just made for digging essae!"

veronica will do something that will show another side of her, like dress up heaps hot, reveal a childhood insecurity and then hookup with lincoln.

The crazy guy will be some sort of comic relief as we see him bypass all roadblocks and police obsticals in the most obscure ways, and his paranoia will come in to play when he thinks they are outside his hideout and so escapes, 2 mins later they break in.

wow i should be a writter cause this shit is gold.

*hopeful*

HSC
nothing special there, sounds predictable....but your probably right

i doubt season 2 will come close as being as good as season 1

sando

HSC IS EVIL
HSC
*bump* cant wait for 2morrow nite.. although it should be in the 8:30 timeslot

Riviet

HSC
N/A
Forgot about this thread, thought someone would start a new one but this is fine. Been looking forward to this since the start of the year. I have high expectations for another great season.

*hopeful*

HSC
*hopeful* said:
i doubt season 2 will come close as being as good as season 1

wow i kinda eat my words now......yeh 9.40 timeslot sux

ObjectsInSpace

The Hammer Is My Penis
HSC
N/A
There's only two showa on at the moment that are more boring that this: 24 and Lost.

I mean, what's so interesting about a group of men running around for an entire season. The original series wasn't even that great. Heroes was considerably better than this.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)