Prison Break (For people following US tv) (1 Viewer)

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
kb1509 said:
nah hes not dead
last ep of season2 hes all bashed up
but besides that he doesnt die..
sorry maniella !
damn it!
But at least he gets bashed ;)

*hopeful*

HSC
oh maniella theres season 1 repeats on fox8 again if u got it

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
*hopeful* said:
oh maniella theres season 1 repeats on fox8 again if u got it
hey *hopeful*, Thanks, but i already got the DVD's, im up to the 14th episode so far :)
Im just having lots of uni work, and im waiting for the weekend, so that can finish em off.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
http://www.prisonbreakmanhunt.com/news/346/83/ said:
Prison Break returns in September!

It's offical, everyone, Season 3 of Prison Break is set to premiere on Monday, September 17, 2007. Those of you who were hoping for an early premiere in August (like with Season 2) will be sorely disappointed, but hopefully a later premiere will mean that there will a shorter break over the winter.
nice! :wave:

Visigoth

endgame.
HSC
Prison Break sucked, ever since the brothers, stupid as they are, had every chance to escape and disapear forever, to be over, but they didn't. I was of course referring to when they were on a friggin boat in Panama ready to leave. Scoffield just had to go out of his way from escaping himself, to help Sucre on some bs matter. And it ends up going wrong, yet again.

You can tell the writers of this show are really trying to extend the life of this show. Take Benjamin Miles for example. He escapes from prison, and then grabs his daughter out of school and his wife from the carnival. They escape and it seems to be over for them. They've escaped and they're happy. Then all of a sudden we, the viewer, reaslise that Benjamin's daughter needs to take her medication. Is this for real? And then somehow, as if the family forgot all about this until now, suddenly remembers. And then it goes downhill from here. Plotwise, this show is getting total BS. Hell, another example was when Kellerman tried to commit suicide, but the friggin gun was jammed! WTF was that all about, I mean it worked every time he killed people, and even he said this was unusually rare.

Anyway, I stand by my opinion that this show was meant to be over a long time ago, and the rest onwards is a big, addictive time waster.

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
^ yes that kind of stuff happens in Prison Break land.

iamsickofyear12

HSC
テリー said:
does anyone have a website where i can download it or watch it???
i missed final 3 episodes of season 2 and new episodes on season 3
Type "tv links" into google and go to the first result.

I'd post the like but I don't know if its legal or not.

jake2.0

. . .
HSC
Pretty good first ep i thought. Looks like maichael is gonna come up with a genius plan again, lol.

Just found this site http://www.ihatetorrents.com/pbonline.htm it has direct links so it might be faster than torrents, but they seem to die pretty quick. But the second link is still working.

fantasy27

HSC
N/A
seems kinda of repetitive atm, the whole breaking out again, so many new people, i like the new intro though

Dr_Doom

HSC
I can't believe their gonna have to break out of another prison. then what happens after that? They're on the run again? LOL this show is repetitive. And this prison would be way easier to break out of than that other secure one. lol just like jump out that window , cover urself in a sand looking blanket and run for the gate =P

MaNiElla

HSC
N/A
Dr_Doom said:
I can't believe their gonna have to break out of another prison. then what happens after that? They're on the run again? LOL this show is repetitive. And this prison would be way easier to break out of than that other secure one. lol just like jump out that window , cover urself in a sand looking blanket and run for the gate =P
Yeah, its getting kind of repetitive. But, they HAVE to get out of that prison, its freaky, and theres no guards, no nothing, and the guys there are just unbelievable.

:mad1:

DeathB4Life

Bánned
HSC
the prison looked a whole lot friendlier in that episode. the "no weapons, one on one fight out in the open" rule seemed a bit too convenient.

*hopeful*

HSC
i think this thread is dead cause of 7's fast track thingo :(

kb1509

NO COMPROMISE
HSC
omgshhh
i just saw whats in the box!

DONT SCROLL OVER IF YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !!!!

its sara's head !!
it simply cant be, michael has no drive to break out of prison this way. thats bs
i refuse to believe it !

*hopeful*

HSC
kb1509 said:
omgshhh
i just saw whats in the box!

DONT SCROLL OVER IF YOU REALLY DONT KNOW WHAT IM TALKING ABOUT !!!!

its sara's head !!
it simply cant be, michael has no drive to break out of prison this way. thats bs
i refuse to believe it !
where did u see that ?? i just read all these spoilers about how shes not going anywhere

STx

Boom Bap
HSC
^ I just saw ep4, zomg its true! Well at least Linc thinks so lol. I think its some BS trick by the company hehe

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)