Private vs. Public Schools! (1 Viewer)

Kent12

HSC
N/A
Ok, so why not go to a non-denominational private school like mine, which is also selective.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

It slays all public, other private, christian, catholic etc. crap schools in the HSC. (Only beaten by Ruse, Baulko, Nth Syd girls, Syd Girls usually. Which doesnt matter because those kids are computers and dont have social lives)

Thus in conclusion by the process of Mathematic Induction, it is the best school.

Lentern

HSC
Ok, so why not go to a non-denominational private school like mine, which is also selective.

BUT WAIT THERES MORE!

It slays all public, other private, christian, catholic etc. crap schools in the HSC. (Only beaten by Ruse, Baulko, Nth Syd girls, Syd Girls usually. Which doesnt matter because those kids are computers and dont have social lives)

Thus in conclusion by the process of Mathematic Induction, it is the best school.
I'm sorry I just can't understand your accent.

Kent12

HSC
N/A
Of course you can't it's Australian which explains why you went to a public school.

We've had problems before understanding eachother haven't we you keyboard warrior?

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Of course you can't it's Australian which explains why you went to a public school.

We've had problems before understanding eachother haven't we you keyboard warrior?
I don't think anyone who uses the term understands the irony of using "keyboard warrior" on the internet as a dig at someone else

Redyapper

HSC
N/A
I'll recommend this program that could be really interesting- I recently watched it.
Four Corners- Revolution in the Classroom
It shows some of the differences between private and public, and where funding comes from etc.

I go to a public school, and I can safely say that many private school kids come to my school because of the bad experiences they had at the private school. Many of the cases they talk about are totally unheard of at a public school, e.g. a friend's friend used to keep giving her her dad's money and even when the friend said she didn't want it, the girl would insist.

Ok, so I myself aren't that helpful but that program might be :)

Kent12

HSC
N/A
AHAHAHAHAHAH ^Yes mate you are a blatant fathead. Ark down public school unts

loversinjapan

Swag Queen
HSC
What are your opinions on public vs. private schools?
What do you hate and what do you like about either of the systems??

Comment!
I still thank my parents for sending me to a public primary school, it kinda exposed me to the 'reality' (as real as it can get when you're that young) of society. That is, diverse cultures, socio-economic backgrounds, nationalities etc.

Having been to both a public and private-catholic school I'd have to say the biggest difference is that private schools often have better facilities (obviously with more funds) and the staff are obliged to go out of their way to help you.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
Having been to both a public and private-catholic school I'd have to say the biggest difference is that private schools often have better facilities (obviously with more funds) and the staff are obliged to go out of their way to help you.
No, the biggest difference is the lack of people from certain "nationalities" and "socio-economic backgrounds", that's what makes it so good.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
having my class disrupted my misbehaving kids from low-SE families was a truly valuable experience

Garygaz

HSC
yeh all you guys saying you experienced 'the real world' in your sydney/north shore public schools are good for a laugh. maybe you should take a trek out to some of the western suburbs high schools or any truly remote schools (yeh, the ones which have 0 band 6s across the school and maybe a couple of band 5s) and tell me you enjoy the 'realness' of it.

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
having my class disrupted my misbehaving kids from low-SE families was a truly valuable experience
low SE is one thing, but bitching about people not being white is another.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
oh gee why would anyone want to be around people of the same race

I bet chinese kids are glad when they have lots of brownsters in their class

isildurrrr1

HSC
N/A
oh gee why would anyone want to be around people of the same race

I bet chinese kids are glad when they have lots of brownsters in their class
so much for cultural diversity amirite.

SylviaB

Just Bee Yourself 🐝
HSC
lmao

in america white kids who attend schools without black kids have higher opinions of blacks than those who attend schools with black kids

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)