Problems with 'cumming' (1 Viewer)

Vahl

HSC
um, the other day i had an unusual experience: i met a really nice [person] who i liked, but i couldn't cum, or take pleasure - very unusual. That night I went out with two older [persons] to a movie where i proceeded to get felt up all night, to my distaste. I didn't like the [persons] but I managed to cum and enjoy myself several times that night.

Why the hell did this happen, especially considering that now the nice [person] i met is unsure of me in that they think i don't like them?

Vahl

HSC
Skeeta said:
you were nervous/drunk/high?
Yeah i was nervous, because i liked him, but it's not like me for that to have an effect.

Skeeta

HSC
nervousness definitely can have a major effect. If you had no problems with the two (people) later on. then i dont think you have a broken penii or anything

Vahl

HSC
Skeeta said:
nervousness definitely can have a major effect. If you had no problems with the two (people) later on. then i dont think you have a broken penii or anything
hehe well that is a relief. I was really hoping some of the psych students could give me an insight into it though. It freaked me out. :s

Vahl

HSC
Skeeta said:
maybe you're in luuuuuurve
lol who knows - but if that was the case i'd be in love with almost everybody :);):p

alby

cool duckie
HSC
Vahl3 said:
um, the other day i had an unusual experience: i met a really nice [person] who i liked, but i couldn't cum, or take pleasure - very unusual. That night I went out with two older [persons] to a movie where i proceeded to get felt up all night, to my distaste. I didn't like the [persons] but I managed to cum and enjoy myself several times that night.

Why the hell did this happen, especially considering that now the nice [person] i met is unsure of me in that they think i don't like them?
stage fright

Vahl

HSC
Mike Ockisard said:
most people are mature enough to realise that thats what drs are there for - physical and mental issues

yes, itd be humiliating, but if its of a real concern itd be better to see a doctor about it and get everything checked out, would it not?
hmm yeah but it isn't a common thing. I was more just curious to see what the psych students thought/new about why it happened.

'stage fright' is probably correct but that doesn't explain the cause.

Vahl

HSC
Crestwood's_G said:
dont be homophobic....
Ooooooohhh i c he was being homophobic. I thought he was just being friendly....

Vahl

HSC
Trev said:
Maybe the 'really nice' guy was just doing it wrong! :p
lol, maybe. but that has never screwed me up before

wrong_turn

the chosen one
HSC
Uni Grad
maybe you broke your penis when it got over-excited the first time and then it started leaking with the two girls...

to be serious though, i think it depends on how much you notice it and how much you wank and when you wank....

fuck i sound like some therapist...ask the gaybo hip

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)