• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Procrastinon due to lack of motivation (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Ahhhhhh!!!

I do not know what's wrong with me. I am absolutely sick of being myself. I am not doing anything (except hanging out others & heaps of procrastination). Since the holiday started, my whole learning has been full of procrastination and disrupted by my arrogance. I have not produced any productive studies since then. Some people (including my parents) say that I am working too hard but that's absolutely not the reason. It is just that my approach towards my academic life dramatically changed since the holiday started.

Listen, I was not like this when I was in Year 9 & Year 10. In Year 9 & Year 10, I was a new kid at school who could not even speak English properly. I was virtually dumbass. I was rejected from the Acceleration class & placed in the bottom English class. However, I remained modest & appreciative of the supports that I receive from teachers.

All those rejections and shame drove me to work my hardest in all subjects to drive myself to the top. By the end of Year 10, I achieved basically all I wanted to achieve (top ranks, acceleration class and recognition).

Now, being at the top (or closest to the top) makes me feel arrogant & retarded f***. I did not do any homework in the first week & 2nd week. How sad is that?? I also received several negative comments from teachers (for the first time!!! :mad: :mad: :mad: )! I do not know how I can go back to how I was in Year 9 & 10. Any help is appreciated.

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
i have the same problem. lyounamu i think it is because we both go on this site way to much. :(

HSC
Re: Procrastination due to lack of motivation

You spelt procrastination wrong in your title. It must be getting to you. :p

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A

Iheartpaulfrank said:
You spelt procrastination wrong in your title. It must be getting to you. :p
You see? The effect of procrastination got me to spell procrastination incorrectly!!!

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
theshortykatt said:
awww poor namu

what happened term one?
Term one in Year 11 was the best. That's where I got the top ranks in all subjects except 2. But that totally changed my attitude towards my academic life. I became more arrogant and started ignoring teachers' instructions. I should have torn my half yearly report before I read it.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
Without Wings said:
Balance is the key. You need to find a lifestyle that you can maintain that balances the various aspects of your life.
Also don't be so arrogant - there is always room for improvement.
Thanks. I really appreciate your advice.

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
melanieeeee. said:
step one: get off this site.
i fail at this step. :(
This website does not affect me at all. I came to this website everyday last term (but I came here at regular time). I practise that code everyday but it is just that... :angry: :angry: :angry:

HSC

lyounamu said:
You see? The effect of procrastination got me to spell procrastination incorrectly!!!
You fixed it. All better now. :)

M@ster P

HSC
wow the great iyounamu is procastinating, i thought this would be impossible

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
M@ster P said:
wow the great iyounamu is procastinating, i thought this would be impossible
I am just an average bloke with normal brain & mind. All the extras that come with it are all due to the 99% effort & 1% luck (used to be :cold: :cold: :cold: ).

melanieeeee.

Banned
HSC
theshortykatt said:
yer.

im procrastinating majorly hehe
lol what did you wnd up getting?

lyounamu said:
I am just an average bloke with normal brain & mind. All the extras that come with it are all due to the 99% effort & 1% luck (used to be :cold: :cold: :cold: ).
lyounamu youre awesome. :)

lyounamu

Reborn
HSC
N/A
theshortykatt said:
52 lol

what did you get?
49!

Does that mean that I am currently showing the symptoms of internet procrastination?

3unitz

HSC
N/A
if you dont need a high uai to do what you want at uni its hard to study for hsc.

M@ster P

HSC
Its healthy to procastinate every now and then.

If someone says they have never procastinated they are lying

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)