PROGRESS IS SAUDI ARABIA: First female TV presenter dressed as a ninja (1 Viewer)

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
Jamess901 said:
shows why you guys will never make an impact bigger than swearing on the internet
We ought to take a page out of the Mahometan handbook of how to make an impact. Ideas:
-Liken women to raw meat
-Crash airliners into skyscrapers
-Stone 13 year olds for being raped

anonymous.92

HSC
We ought to take a page out of the Mahometan handbook of how to make an impact. Ideas:
-Liken women to raw meat
You don't seem to get it do you? Those things you mentioned aren't a part of Islam, they're just the actions of individuals who happen to be muslim. Why do you insist otherwise?

sam04u

Comrades, Comrades!
HSC
ITT: Nebu proves double standards. If he was ragging on Jews he'd be banned... again. Islamophobia is the last acceptable form of religious intolerance.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
ITT: Nebu proves double standards. If he was ragging on Jews he'd be banned... again. Islamophobia is the last acceptable form of religious intolerance.
if i was being racist against mozlems, yes i'd be banned. but im not being racist, im stating facts.

Jamess901

HSC
-Liken women to raw meat
this clearly shows you have nothing... you just say the same comments over and over...

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Forget it anonymous...Don't you see what they are doing? There is a hidden agenda by all these zionists. They are telling lies about Islam in order to condition people to be afraid of the religion. They are puppets of the zionist media, trying to indoctrinate people to hate Muslims in order to further their agenda to steal Palestinian land. These "people" are reacting to the worlds anger and frustration against the Israeli's for continuing to build settlements illegally. There solution is to create false flag operations and control the media to create the impression that muslims are bad people, muslims are not humans, muslims cannot get Palestine because they are barbaric. Do you honestly believe muslims were behind 9/11? Do you honestly believe there were WMD's in Iraq? Do you honestly believe there is this "Osama"? 1st it was the Germans, then the Soviets and now the Muslims. This is not a war against terrorism. This is A WAR OF MASS DISTRACTION orchestrated by the zionist system to keep the world in fear, controlled and furthering their agendas in the process.

Just remember anonymous:

Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate.

Last edited:

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
Forget it anonymous...Don't you see what they are doing? There is a hidden agenda by all these zionists. They are telling lies about Islam in order to condition people to be afraid of the religion. They are puppets of the zionist media, trying to indoctrinate people to hate Muslims in order to further their agenda to steal Palestinian land. These "people" are reacting to the worlds anger and frustration against the Israeli's for continuing to build settlements illegally. There solution is to create false flag operations and control the media to create the impression that muslims are bad people, muslims are not humans, muslims cannot get Palestine because they are barbaric. Do you honestly believe muslims were behind 9/11? Do you honestly believe there were WMD's in Iraq? Do you honestly believe there is this "Osama"? 1st it was the Germans, then the Soviets and now the Muslims. This is not a war against terrorism. This is A WAR OF MASS DISTRACTION orchestrated by the zionist system to keep the world in fear, controlled and furthering their agendas in the process.
Yay another 'the jews control everything'

retard

IRC-Supporter

HSC
Yay another 'the jews control everything'

retard
Disprove it and I will gladly apologise.

If you can prove to me that the major banking institutes and media are not controlled by zionists I will stand corrected.

I differentiate between Jews and Zionists. Jews are the brothers of muslims, zionists are the filth of human existence.

Planck

Banned
HSC
N/A
What is asserted without evidence can be rejected without it.

You've asserted claims with *NO* evidence.

CONSPIRACYYYY

For the thread about Palestinians:

[youtube]tWBA3TQ43M8[/youtube]

GOT THAT OFF FOX NEWS

JonathanM

Antagonist
HSC
Disprove it and I will gladly apologise.

If you can prove to me that the major banking institutes and media are not controlled by zionists I will stand corrected.

I differentiate between Jews and Zionists. Jews are the brothers of muslims, zionists are the filth of human existence.
If the Zionists are so powerful, why do they bother fucking around with stupid countries like 'Palestine'? Must be like a predator playing with its prey before it eats it right? Idiot.

Most of the Zionists I've met are much cleaner, polite and more intelligent than most of the unwashed lefties I've met. They're not all civil and amiable people like Nebs.

SeCKSiiMiNh

i'm a fireball in bed
HSC

Just remember anonymous:

Your intelligence is measured by those around you; if you spend your days with idiots you seal your own fate.
Lol another conspiracy theory.

Nebuchanezzar

Banned
HSC
i quite enjoy being labelled a zionist
it's perhaps the most stupid thing anyone could possible say
lol

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)