Progress Logbook (NO OFF TOPIC PLS) (1 Viewer)

jimmysmith560

Le Phénix Trilingue
HSC
Uni Grad
Just to clarify, it is not within my privileges to assess requests for username changes and make username changes as a Moderator. Only the Administrator (Trebla) has the ability to do so.

Username changes are not typically made except as a one-off under exceptional circumstances. If you wish to request a username change, please create a thread in the Contact Moderators forum outlining your reason(s) and your request will be assessed by the Administrator.

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
Just to clarify, it is not within my privileges to assess requests for username changes and make username changes as a Moderator. Only the Administrator (Trebla) has the ability to do so.

Username changes are not typically made except as a one-off under exceptional circumstances. If you wish to request a username change, please create a thread in the Contact Moderators forum outlining your reason(s) and your request will be assessed by the Administrator.
i could help you overtake this thread adn create the jimmy empire

carrotsss

HSC
- a bunch of revision for my physics exam tomorrow

tbh I haven’t done as much as I should’ve but also I’m kinda already confident w maxwell/planck/Einstein so I’m not too worried, and also the assessment notification includes pretty much all of the questions. I’m really glad I self learnt everything though, my new physics teacher is kinda really bad (he’s never taught hsc physics before and just reads off a slideshow) and so even like 2nd/3rd ranking kids in my class were asking really basic questions to me in class, so I’m not overly worried about losing my ranking. My teacher also read my summary sheet (which we take into the exam for some reason) and said if I included all that information in the actual test I can get full marks so it’s chill. I just really hope this isn’t me being over confident and nothing goes wrong

moonsuyoung

HSC
6/06/23
- started writing notes for sor assessment for religion and peace
- will do some tutoring maths
- will memorise some biology for science assessment (kms) 🤮

moonsuyoung

HSC
6/06/23
- finished econ assessment
- oml i am stacked now
- organised my notion more

omg yay keeping sor
yep, deputy principal persuaded me 💀 💀 💀

nice job for finishing eco collins will be so proud 💅

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
doing this early because i need to get back to studying
- did adv math exam lmao i was trolling on a few pages (not gonna talk abt how i wrote an impossible integral on the back page for the marker to do)
- doing my chem assessment all day

mmmmmmmmaaaaaaa

HSC
- did adv math exam lmao i was trolling on a few pages (not gonna talk abt how i wrote an impossible integral on the back page for the marker to do)
How did it go SynthesisFR?

Average Boreduser

𝙱𝚊𝚗𝚗𝚎𝚍
HSC
does adv not count to ur atar or smn ?

carrotsss

HSC
- Had my physics assessment, could’ve gone better because I spent too long on the timeline but anyway :(
- Some work on my chem assessment. I talked to my teacher today and he said I had all the right information, and I should get a pretty safe 100% which is good

I should really finish ext 1 and do a third draft for english but it’s just kinda annoying, hopefully I should finish both of them tomorrow (shouldn’t take very long) though and after that I should be chilling. It’s weird, I have so many assessments coming up but it feels like I have nothing to do for them

synthesisFR

School Spirit Skit 1
HSC
- Had my physics assessment, could’ve gone better because I spent too long on the timeline but anyway :(
- Some work on my chem assessment. I talked to my teacher today and he said I had all the right information, and I should get a pretty safe 100% which is good

I should really finish ext 1 and do a third draft for english but it’s just kinda annoying, hopefully I should finish both of them tomorrow (shouldn’t take very long) though and after that I should be chilling. It’s weird, I have so many assessments coming up but it feels like I have nothing to do for them
same bruh im dying rn
chem is due tmrw and im finishing up but our chem exam is on tuesday and i need to start studying for that but my english multimodal is als oon tuesday and also my math ext 1 is on wednesday

yolo tengo

mitsuya's fanboy
HSC
same bruh im dying rn
chem is due tmrw and im finishing up but our chem exam is on tuesday and i need to start studying for that but my english multimodal is als oon tuesday and also my math ext 1 is on wednesday
hey i have a multimodal task due soon too! can you please give some advice on it pls, it’s just the draft is due on friday and like the teacher has not done anything related to it in class (examples of it, analysing etc)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)