Proof that anyone can do anything literally right now. (1 Viewer)

Do you FEEL the UNLIMITED POSSIBILITIES that you, INDIVIDUALLY, can fulfil?

• Yes

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No

Votes: 20 39.2%
  • No, I want help - (we can discuss either here, or you can DM me).

Votes: 11 21.6%

• Total voters

idkkdi

HSC
I’m going to UNSW for a duel degree for physics and engineering.
That’s my next step in life.
We’ll see how it goes.
I’ll only update every time a ‘true’ milestone is achieved.
Below are my prerequisites before attendance:
  • Ideal physique, looks, everything to do with physical presence so as to meet my own expectations for myself in regards to an otherworldly presence.
  • Master Computer Science and Economics through MIT courses for free online for self study in order to have the practice necessary to know what it’s like to master impressive subjects as well as have the skills necessary to pay off all of my student dept and THEN some (including dorms, if UNSW has that.)
  • At least upgrade my drivers license to Ps, since I can’t rely on my parents to drive me around anymore, especially since I’ll be living there instead of home (I am NOT going to travel an hour there and an hour back ever again after going through what I experienced in college…)
  • Maintain an unwavering sense of determination in order to get in, as if this were a game that I am passionate about in my ever lasting downtime (if I treat studies as a downtime, then that means I’m always being productive and free-spirited in my approach.)
dual sry

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, after mastering the subject of human nature, I want to master other things naturally.
Hopefully it won’t take me 5 years this time.

[Blank]

[Blank]
HSC
Uni Grad
Well, after mastering the subject of human nature, I want to master other things naturally.
Hopefully it won’t take me 5 years this time.
Those who don’t trust my statement, come at me, I’ll make you believe.
I want to put these skills to good use after all.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)