Proud (1 Viewer)

LoveHateSchool

Retired Sept '14
HSC
Uni Grad
Hey y'all,

Just want to say how all mega proud I am of you all for completing the HSC-it's all a bit like a hurdles race. I hope you all surpass your expectations, as I have had the pleasure all year of seeing you tackle and overcome a difficult concept, improve on past results etc. Also now seeing you all now take your first steps in the adult world, 18ths and first jobs and driving and travel and planning your futures etc. Seeing all this post exam life just makes me feel even more awesome for you all. It's a sole achievement on your part, but it's great to see the community of BoS band together to help those that are down time and time again. And I hope we'll be doing lots of rejoicing in a few hours' time.

I will say that some will be disappointed with results, especially here as you all have mega high standards of yourself. But you know what? Once you're initially in uni, your aggregate out of 500 on whether you could fit a rigid structure of verb dissection and knowing what the chiaroscuro in LFR actually meant doesn't matter. The world is truly then your oyster, and you are free to make your own path. Anything worth doing, you will take a route there even if it has to be slightly more circuitous. Fyi, a year is nothing, feels like yesterday I was up at this time of year. Uni isn't a race, be open to discover new loves and always be re-evaluating what you want. For those pursuing work or TAFE, just remember hard work will always be merited in the long run, even if it doesn't feel it at the time. March to the beat of your own drum and all that jazz. Build on what you love and don't waste time on things not for you to make others happy.

So knowing me I'll probably be up at 6AM, as a celebrator and high fiver, as a shoulder to cry on or whatever-but I am just so incredibly proud of you all :D

Last edited:

Kiraken

RISK EVERYTHING
HSC
N/A
What a nice post :) also best of luck all!

anomalousdecay

Premium Member
HSC
Thanks LHS!!!

A well loved member of BoS. We couldn't have done this without some of the HSC alumni. We are grateful for all your help throughout the year.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)