지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
tonight's ep was good value, feminazi vs. ADA troglodytes

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
confurmed trufax

I was waiting for Neil James to say "We can't have women on the frontline because we'll fucking rape them okay we'll rape them because that's what good fighting men do they rape women"

twistedrebel

HSC
confurmed trufax

I was waiting for Neil James to say "We can't have women on the frontline because we'll fucking rape them okay we'll rape them because that's what good fighting men do they rape women"
LOL, i was waiting for that aswell

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
When I heard him say that "defence spending is neglected", I raged.

davidbarnes

Trainee Mȯderatȯr
HSC
I thought last nights episode was rather boring actually.

Blastus

Liberty Matrix
HSC
N/A
last night was sensationally good

eva cox destroying the military faggots`

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
When I heard him say that "defence spending is neglected", I raged.
Every defence faggot (I know a dude in ADFA) thinks the military is underspent because we aren't making titanium killing machine suits that they can romp around Afghanistan and Iraq in blowing sand niggers to hell without risk to themselves.

I have seen this dude on Facebook say something along the lines of: "If we didn't have these hippy Greens in power[sic], men on the frontline would get the support they need" when talking about fucking massive tanks or some shit. Total bollocks it is

edit: I hope they *never* go back to talking about climate change because it's so fucking boring.

Lentern

HSC
Every defence faggot (I know a dude in ADFA) thinks the military is underspent because we aren't making titanium killing machine suits that they can romp around Afghanistan and Iraq in blowing sand niggers to hell without risk to themselves.

I have seen this dude on Facebook say something along the lines of: "If we didn't have these hippy Greens in power[sic], men on the frontline would get the support they need" when talking about fucking massive tanks or some shit. Total bollocks it is

edit: I hope they *never* go back to talking about climate change because it's so fucking boring.
Costello had this line about anyone who got closely involved in any area of government spending could eventually find good and worthy reasons to spend the whole budget on that one department to be fair. Healthcare, Education, Public Transport, Roads and creative arts types seem to be just as whiny, if not more.

Lolsmith

kill all boomers
HSC
Of course, but healthcare, tranpsort, etc. actually help people to some extent. Spending billions on technology that is designed to kill people that have done us no harm as a nation, doesn't help anyone. That's my main issue with defence spending. The only good that ever comes out of it is when it is used to train people that can actually assist Australia or the world in some way. Disaster relief, engineers, what have you. If you put the money spent purchasing war materials into training and education, I'd care a whole lot less.

SnowFox

Premium Member
HSC

????

Chemical Ali

지금은 소녀시대
HSC
N/A
Women don't make top grade NRL or AFL teams, therefore they also wouldn't be able to handle the hardest infantry jobs.

True or false?

Lentern

HSC
Women don't make top grade NRL or AFL teams, therefore they also wouldn't be able to handle the hardest infantry jobs.

True or false?
I want to just rehash a generic and obvious joke I heard a man at a pub make about someone called Michael Hunt who apparently is a girl and has made it in both NRL and AFL.

Graney

Horse liberty
HSC
Surely the effects of climate change can not be as bad

as having to endure the next twenty years of 'debate' about climate change.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)