QMA final exam (1 Viewer)

whoisurdaddy

HSC
Im wondering if the computer component is going to be tested in the QMA final exams. I know they have been in past papers (although like from 3 years ago) but I want assurance from anyone who attended the final lectures and can confirm this. Also if any further details about the exam is given/known such as emphasis on topics tested would be nice. Thank you and good luck everyone.

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
IIRC, there were some things like "write the excel formula to do ____"

but that might've been midsem.

danlan

HSC
I'm justing wondering can we fail the final and still pass the course?

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
I think QMA is the exception

"To pass QMA a minimum of COMPOSITE mark of 50% is required. You do not need to attempt ALL assessment tasks to pass if you satisfy this minimum requirement. "~webct

sparklingangel

HSC
N/A
hey, anyone got the solutions for QMA past papers year 2008, 2007 and June 2006? I really need it today soon. Thanks!

Justina

HSC
What did everyone think of the exam?
I thought it was fair...i think i scored b/w 40%-60% - hope i passed.

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
It was definitely much easier than the 2008 June Paper. I think I scored around 60%. We should be fine... after all there is no more QMA next year :p

chewy123

OAM, FAICD, FAAS, MBBS
HSC
^molested (knowledge) by hand and mind, dun you know our uni motto?:p
..and nah, didn't get my case note back yet, it takes too long to walk from racecourse to uni lol, I emailed for my mark though (no reply yet), you got yours?

whoisurdaddy

HSC
I found it really hard. Didnt really do any past papers didnt know it would be this hard. Probably got around 65% so definitely wont need to take this course again :p

TehAzner

HSC
N/A
^molested (knowledge) by hand and mind, dun you know our uni motto?:p
..and nah, didn't get my case note back yet, it takes too long to walk from racecourse to uni lol, I emailed for my mark though (no reply yet), you got yours?
Lols was kind of tending towards "molested". Italian and latin are so similar at times. I got my case note back. Happy with the mark I got along with the CP received as well. I want to aim to get a high credit-medium distinction grade. One of the guys in my class got an HD for the Case Note!!

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)