• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Qn to the modern day Muslim youth... (1 Viewer)

Yo1anda

HSC
Saw the most beautiful arab girl in the ct the other day with ass of a goddess
surrounded by 10 scarfies
who all caught me in my dazzled state
because my mate doesn't know how to be subtle

:(
aaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahah

Guesss

HSC
Why does it have to be empowerment maybe she doesn't want to be looked at sexually by men?
Yeh cause those arms and ears are too sexy for the boiz to handle?

Guys look. Theres nothing, i repeat NOTHING yu can do to stop them.

if its the only thing shes ever known...her consent to it means nothing. Your ability to say yes means nothing if youre ignorant of the word 'no'. An oppressed and brainwashed person is no more capable of making a decison than a young child.

Empowerment is wearing, doing, saying, being what you want. Not wearing a hijab because you think it makes you a nonsexual object. Au contraire, it does the opposite. It says 'i am a sexual object but not for you'. It says 'i am something that must be covered so poor naive men are not seduced by my charms. My hair is an evil vessel of temptation and must be covered, it is far more offensive than the abs of my topless brother. He can be half naked...its not like chicks get horny'.

You need only visit the middle east to see that it is ineffective. Men still look at women with hijabs.
<3 Yo1anda... must spread rep

Some of the 'many others' that have attached a stigma to the wearing of the hijab, are girls that wear the hijab themselves. i.e the fully sick bitches that jig school to do happy laps around Bankstown Centro. They contradict the hijab! Idiots.

Also, men must in fact be covered from the navel to the knee. Trust most men to disregard anything that makes them feel oppressed. Idiots.

And to the parents that force their daughters to wear the hijab. Bloody hell, most of them strip it right off when they walk out the door. Those that don't get to walk around the door. It's the ignorant parents that are making you oppressed! Idiots.
Idiot.

ImAgInE94

HSC
nobody can force a women to wear a hijab unless they have been threatened with death.. half the muslims in this world don't wear a hijab.

Yo1anda

HSC
nobody can force a women to wear a hijab unless they have been threatened with death.. half the muslims in this world don't wear a hijab.
Wrong. So wrong.

Forbidding a woman/girl from leaving the house without a hijab when she is under your guardianship is force.

Threatening to disown a woman/girl if she does not wear the hijab is force.

Threatening to hit her/hitting her if she does not wear a hijab is force.

you are stupid stupid stupid

edit: also, that half are males.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)