Quantitative Methods A (1 Viewer)

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
nekkid said:
PASS stands for Peer Assistance Support Scheme... it's basically 2nd/3rd year students who did well (HD) in QMA/QMB and are being paid to teach first year students.
lol, i want a piece of that pie when i get to 2nd yr.

two students came in and hand us sheets today at the lecture (about pass).

tempco

HSC
Details for PASS are attached below... sounds like a really good idea... I might go myself.

rukawasan

Top Stuff
HSC
yups go to PASS

its very useful

i went to PASS last year and now im a PASS leader

it really helps

but im prejudiced

come and check it out if u dont like it dont come any more

but doesnt hurt to check it out

Eagles

ROAR~!
HSC
I was tempted to walk in half way 9:30ish.. but then decided better to go do my homework instead. :confused:

Acid

HSC
You know how with HSC there are study guides for different courses - are there any for QMA? Our textbook SUCKS and i'm having trouble grasping/remembering the maths with such a little amount of questions in the tutorial exercises. I know there's pass, but i'd prefer it if I had a book in front of me...

Hrmph.

Minai

Alumni
HSC
Uni Grad
Acid said:
You know how with HSC there are study guides for different courses - are there any for QMA? Our textbook SUCKS and i'm having trouble grasping/remembering the maths with such a little amount of questions in the tutorial exercises. I know there's pass, but i'd prefer it if I had a book in front of me...

Hrmph.
Lol, I think you have to get used to that sorta thing. Just try and grasp the basic concepts in each lecture and apply them to the problems. Alternatively look at past exams to get a feel for what they tend to ask, and work from there.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)