Question 2 (1 Viewer)

WaltzinDarkness

HSC
N/A
I went in a time machine and came out in the yr 2024 and wrote bout how different music was and had some rant bout Australian Idol 22 and yeh... really bad :(

Stephanator

I did Journey over land... it was the last part I did so I kind of rushed it but it was about a ginger cat named Mr Charles Tilly Winkle Jelly Knickers (my cat), aka Chucky escaping from the evil clutches of Darth Bunny, a rabbit armed with a celery stick with many armed troops chasing Chucky out. I don't know where it came from... it just happened...

Bridget

I did this story about this guy Neil...... he is really excited because there's been this huge operation, and now he think's he's going to be able to walk. He's with this guy Edwin who's helping him, blah blah, anyway the just of it is you think he's paraplegic, and the last lines of it are.......

In Houston, a crackle came over the transmitter.
"This is one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

Does this count as "journey thorugh landscape"?

nit

HSC
I chose the journey over time option. Man on river, charting the history of a colonised civilisation, using symbols/images on the sides of the river and linking these to the history of the civilisation, through to colonisation, with the point of the story being that the destination of the journey (cultural, personal) is death.

Jezzabelle

Hey.. I did Journey over time...
and wrote about my grandmother's experience of WWII. She is Austrian (Jewish heritage) and so when she was 8yrs old her mum decided things wereheating up and Vienna wasnt safe anymore, so she took my grandmother to auntys in Holland, that was relatively 'safe' but as the war progressed Holland became unsafe. So her mother decided to travel to the otherside of the world to Indonesia, which was a dutch colony at the time. Twist is that her mother travelled all that way Holland then Indonesia, to keep my grandmother safe (leaving her husband behind in Austria), and no one predicted the Japanese would get involved. BUT OF COURSE. we know. they did. and the Japs overran indonesia and my grandmother and her mum were put in a concentration camp. so they went all that way to escape the Nazi's and ended up Jap POWs ! Its true tho, its wat happened to my grandmother! Then after the war they became refugees to Australia, came her with only the clothes on their backs and 2 blankets the red cross gave them....
ran out of time to do the whole migrant hostel thing etc. so it ended with their ship pulling into the harbour and my grandmother saying she watched "the rays of a different sun, swept across the international terminal, and the specks of gravel leaped and danced as it shined upon them.." or something like that anyway.

alwex_rox

i nearly didnt write what journey it was... do u reckon it would have matered?

Bridget

alwex_rox said:
i nearly didnt write what journey it was... do u reckon it would have matered?
Don't worry coz I didn't either! I never have, but they've been able to figure out which one it was.... even if yours isn't explicit, if it focuses on journeys as a whole they can't mark you down.... too much

We had people leave after 1 hour. Makes me think.... why do they even bother turning up?

glorybox

sammywags said:
considering the question asked for a story, i dont see why you would have done anything else
they didn't ASK for a story, they asked for an IMAGINATIVE PIECE OF WRITING.

i wrote a feature article of sorts about secret desires & longings of the heart. And about how using your imagination you could follow through with these in your mind. something like that.

mayflower

i did journeys of the heart, it was in diray entry form about a woman who is with this guy for about 5 months and they are in a really intense relationship, in love heading towards marriage kinda thing. but thier from different religions and he has an arranged marriage. she didnt know bout it and when he told her she just leaves and drives up the coast.
it was pretty good, well i thought it was cause it doesnt tell the story straight out but im totally cringing about the ending, its ok but needed more time to end it well

gabatinie

HSC
i did journey in the heart and it was about how a girl who lives with her-step dad finds who her real family are and that now she knows where she belongs. so so lame.....

:: ck ::

Actuarial Boy
HSC
did shit in this one... arghhh time travel.. is so gay... sounds cool.. but yeh

mizz_smee

has a fetish 4 handcuffs
HSC
i did journeys over land
i didn't like my story
but i always suck at creative so it ain't matter if i get the marks or not
i pick it up in other areas
i wrote about a kid who got over his fear of flying
and talked about all the land he saw out the window
i couldn't think of better things at the time
but i got all these ideas going to my head now

ducksitter

this was he most fun of the sections....... or at least the lesser of three evils.... tried to be funny, but I think it fell flat on its face:

"and on the eighth day god created a man from a dungheap. And into that man he blew the breath of life, so he became the living sould called Odo. To this day he retains the aspects of the swamp. The wit of a donkey, the grace of a swamp, exuding the stench of rotting vegetables..."

Shimtek

HSC
i did journey over time

i was writing really well until i realised i was writing in the first booklet and had to copy the two pages again and cross those ones out. Only ended up with 3 pages because of that :( and my hand was sore for the third bit so i got 6 pages but the last couple (except the conclusion) were in dot points ;(

derek_

HSC
i just remodelled my roped creative into a 'journeys of the heart', turned out quite tragic.

Farkette

HSC
not enough time..

i found myself starting this one with 10-15 min after doing section 3 overtime..

took me 5 min to think of a story EEK

i wrote about a rose, it doesnt know where it is, in the end finds out it is being tossed on the coffin at a funeral.. didnt have enough time to develop it properly.. 2pages.. not good lol...

C

CaR

Journeys over Landscape...the creative piece I prepared before my trials fitted perfectly :D

pitted

HSC
N/A
Bridget said:
I did this story about this guy Neil...... he is really excited because there's been this huge operation, and now he think's he's going to be able to walk. He's with this guy Edwin who's helping him, blah blah, anyway the just of it is you think he's paraplegic, and the last lines of it are.......

In Houston, a crackle came over the transmitter.
"This is one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

Does this count as "journey thorugh landscape"?
i did landscape as well.
however i started with this guy conquering the land and nature and how he was the first one here and others will follow but he is still the first and stuff like that. then he got back with more trouble and finally went to his deathbed they took him outside and he saw the bright moon's radiance and said "This is one small step for man, one giant leap for mankind."

kinda like yours but different again....cool.

one thing it was like the guy was in the arctic or the south pole but in the end it was actually the moon

ciao

Fungrys

*lookin for wgong maccas*
HSC
I chose the heart topic..

I wrote about a kid who doesnt like his grandpa and grandma coming over, so he goes outside and starts bashing this tree... Anyways as the story goes on, he begins to like them more, and the tree grows bigger and healthier... Finally they die and he decides to visit them, and he plants the tree... And a tear drop falls onto the full, lush leaves rofl :p Then it ends with him being a grandad, excitedly waiting to see grandkids, who dont care about him... Then he looks out and sees a withered old tree, falling apart...

You know, less explicit tho ;)

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)