Question for guys with long/surfy hair (1 Viewer)

illmatic1990

HSC
Hey just wanted to know how you guys do your hair because this is still a new thing to me, I've decided to grow it out for a while. I'm half aussie/half asian and my hair is a very dark brown, as well as being very straight. It's not that long right now, but it's still very thick and flat atm making it impossible to actually do anything with.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
How long are you thinking of getting it? Because that will determine what you can do with it.

oly1991

HSC
hahaha umm....just do the "zac efron hairstyle"

works for me....i think...

illmatic1990

HSC
lol i'm being serious? I'm not full asian so I'm going to attempt to make it work.
@Absolutezero I suppose since he mentioned ^ zac efron that would be the ideal, I wouldn't grow it longer then that. I don't know if I am patient enough though and might even get it cut tomorrow because like I said it's just dead I can't think of ways to style it.

Absolutezero

real human bean
HSC
N/A
Absolutezero I suppose since he mentioned ^ zac efron that would be the ideal, I wouldn't grow it longer then that. I don't know if I am patient enough though and might even get it cut tomorrow because like I said it's just dead I can't think of ways to style it
Ah, I thought you meant like, shoulder length and beyond hair.

Make sure you look after it firstly. If you keep in washed, brushed, and conditioned, it's easier to control. Patience sometimes is just what you need. Often your hair will go through stages of uncontrollability.

I guess try not to fight against the hair. :) Gels can only do some much. Work out what your hair is inclined to do and work with it, not against it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)