• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

question for the males. (1 Viewer)

GSTARRAW

Think of the future though, that one night of pleasure in 9months time turns into an hour of fucken hell, gotta pop a baby out n shit. Can't be too orgasmic on the Giny.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
Seriously tho u guys feel a close to cum pleasure when u pee?
I'm missing out... whenever i pee it either feels like nothing or hurts ( i must have dick cancer ) lol

My guess is... the reason females can keep going and males can't is cause back when there were herds of humans a few males could have a go at a female at a time one after the other.

GSTARRAW

Didn't say it felt like cumming, said it felt close to cumming, but it has to be at 1.13am in the morn when you get the shiver. Otherwise it's just shit, go back to bed instead!!

Collin

HSC
N/A
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
Finally, someone who feels my pleasure unlike that other fag who thinks im abnormal. Fucker.
It never happens to me every time though, I have to be absolutely busting for a piss.. so that there's a 50 chance I blow my waste into my shorts as I'm ripping it off.. it's risky. But when it happens, it feels good.

mack

Banned
HSC
Does anyone else get two streams when you piss with a morning boner? Happens to some guys, not others....Dunno whats up with that.

GSTARRAW

mack said:
Does anyone else get two streams when you piss with a morning boner? Happens to some guys, not others....Dunno whats up with that.
ROFL 2-streams?
I think iv'e maxed out on like 4 or 5 one time.
Not good when you goota clean up after lol.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
I get that... anyone with a foreskin ever have their foreskin covering their dick and they dunno where the piss is going untill it starts comming out?

GSTARRAW

Not-That-Bright said:
I get that... anyone with a foreskin ever have their foreskin covering their dick and they dunno where the piss is going untill it starts comming out?
rofl yes, then you gotta quickly adjust yourself to where the piss is going... quite challenging, not for the faint hearted tho.

GSTARRAW

even more so when you're drunk and you try aim at random things that go horribly wrong, like all over your leg and stuff

mack

Banned
HSC
Sometimes youve even gotta sit on the bowl like a chick, excpet you cant fit your massive boner into the bowl!

Collin

HSC
N/A
LMFAO.. oh god these are so funny, yet so true. Mack, just learn to pull ya foreskin up before you piss everytime. All that piss on the ground alot of times should be incentive enough for ya to remember.. ahahahaha. As for adjusting your trajectory... ahahaha it's like an art form.

mack

Banned
HSC
Oh no, it doesnt go on the floor, its just annoying having to get two streams into the bowl, especially with a 45 degree angle between them.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)