• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

question for the males. (1 Viewer)

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
starts with a ticklish feeling on the inside..... then a warm feeling of something travelling thru ur pisshole followed by a calming, warming ecstacy all over... i believe from endorphins.

My guess would be it's the same as what girls feel, except we get the added pleasure of something flowing thru our eurethra.

spot on.

ghfhgfhfg

GSTARRAW

LOL, we should make a crappy tv show about it like 'O.c' and call it "footballer's cocks"

Collin

HSC
N/A
Not-That-Bright said:
It's all comming out in this thread... the shameful truths of the male genetalia.
Ahaahahahhaha.. yeah. The male genitalia taboos has been broken and unsilenced.

Not-That-Bright

Andrew Quah
HSC
one thing i have found that my ex taught me was.... just touching the head of the penis.. rubbing it a little with one finger for a shitload ammount of time while staying completely relaxed..... after a while it feels like ur cumming when ur not, ticklish feeling constantly.

mack

Banned
HSC
ARABIANKNIGHT said:
even more so when you're drunk and you try aim at random things that go horribly wrong, like all over your leg and stuff

Yeah I was at a party once, I was pretty gone and decided the toilet was a bit risky, so I just went in the bath. So much space!

This other dude came in later and was so drunk, he chucked a shit in the shower, and then tried to stomp it down the drain with his foot. Funniest thing ever.

GSTARRAW

ROFL @ stomping shit down drain. HAHAAHHAAHAHAH
ohh man this thread is soooooooooooooooooo funny, im going nite all!!

HeCtic

Dutchie
HSC
mack said:
Yeah I was at a party once, I was pretty gone and decided the toilet was a bit risky, so I just went in the bath. So much space!

This other dude came in later and was so drunk, he chucked a shit in the shower, and then tried to stomp it down the drain with his foot. Funniest thing ever.

heh, reminds me of the time when my mate shat in someone's shoes at a party and stood near it waiting for the poor bloke to put it back on when he was leaving.

It was fucken hilarious at the time, not so much now.

bubz :D

the last laugh
HSC
Ranger Stacie said:
i dont even believe in female orgasms :mad:
why not?! you definitely should ;)

hehe i like this thread.

my friend agrees, he said that when guys come it's more like a release, whereas a girl's just feels damn good :p he also said that guys can ejaculate without having an orgasm... it still feels good, but nowhere near as good as an orgasm?

oh, and apparantly, on average, a guy's orgasm lasts three seconds, a girl's at least six. :p

+Po1ntDeXt3r+

HSC
Not-That-Bright said:
A guy can have an orgasm without cumming, and can also cum without an orgasm.. this is true however neither are really that good.
yer ill vouch for that :|...

mack

Banned
HSC
lengstar said:
My Cum: Life After I've Been Released
I can feel it start, feel it building up low in my body. My mind is anxious, it can feel the sensation approaching like so many times before. Pulsating from my prostate and radiating through my body the feeling accumulates in tension. The throbbing resonates until the moment arrives and the sudden release so refreshing like having all the stress of taut muscles massaged out. It cascades like a waterfall drenching my body with cold water after a hot, hard day at work. It's over quickly but it was worth it every moment.
Yeah, thanks for that Sting.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
mack said:

you know some weird ppl i must say

i mean i know he was drunk, but what makes someone think u can stomp shit down a drain?

mack

Banned
HSC
Haha, probably just some poor attempt to conceal the evidence. Luckily I didn't know him though, twas an open house.

thejosiekiller

every me
HSC
its just depressing knowing ppl that stupid exist

i mean thats one of those stories u hope no1 will ever remember u did- imagine being haunted by shit like that

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)