Question for women re: orgasming (1 Viewer)

stazi

Nightman
HSC
Well, my penis is very hard when i'm very drunk though.
ANd i can go for 4 sex sessions in one night with 15+ standard drinks.
Every guy is different :p

Serius

Beyond Godlike
HSC
HAHA this thread is gold. Just keep going unless you are told to get off otherwise she will faint with the pleasure [ otherwise keep going until she faints, giving you time to finish at your leasure] I think if guys have to try to put off cuming to please their girl, than you girls can put up with your newly tender bits getting pounded

For me making a girl come is kind of a big turn on, if you cum whilst they do no complains on either side

jumb

mr jumb
HSC
Why don't you just ask the girl if you can keep "pumping"?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
end goal getting her to cum means thinking to much about it and not enjoying the moment.

katy-g

HSC
stazi said:
There is one question that has plagued me for aeons. When a woman orgasms, can you keep sexing the wench? I know that the clit is meant to become overly sensitive and often women prefer not to be touched that much after orgasm, thus the question is posed. So say the chick sexy-time-orgasms and I haven't cum yet, can I continue to pump or should I stop?

It usually takes me a really long time to orgasm during sexy-time, thus I am posing this question.
Ok well, my advice would be... after you're 100% sure that she has in fact orgasmed / finished orgasming... just slow down... maybe even pull out for a minute or two, allowing her to re-group and start all over again...

Im a multi-O girl... so i need that break every now and then.

But remember every chick is different, in your case i find that would be your best bet... but if not... just ask her!!! Theres nothing wrong with whispering sexily in her ear saying "can i keep going?" or "do you want more?"

Dr_Doom

HSC
vodkacrumble said:
just wait until she falls asleep

;)
hahaha I wonder if she would wake up. I kno if some chick did to me I wouldn't, I sleep thru anything ;)

SlaminSammy

HSC
Female's are sexually frustrated! REPEAT... Female's are sexually frustrated!

Girls seem to love to fake orgasms.... Ok NO they don't! They hate the fact that they can't orgasm during sex. Just so everyone knows girls CAN projectile orgasm. Most can't because of all the stress and unwarented worry they put them selves through, poor self-esteem, a lack of trust and understanding they have with their body and sexuality and a whole bundle of other things.

30% of women, ladies etc out there have never had an orgasm! 70% of women have never had a vaginal orgasm during sexual intercourse!!!! 70%!!!!! So most of them fake it to make guys like you feel good. And all of these sort of things becomes worse and worse and worse as they get older.

Anyways... girls will fake orgasms during sex so guys get the illusion that they are doing great. GUYS- Just so you know.... MOST OF YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK when it comes to sex. All very truthful, secure women will tell you that this is most certainly true to their reality.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
SlaminSammy said:
Female's are sexually frustrated! REPEAT... Female's are sexually frustrated!

Girls seem to love to fake orgasms.... Ok NO they don't! They hate the fact that they can't orgasm during sex. Just so everyone knows girls CAN projectile orgasm. Most can't because of all the stress and unwarented worry they put them selves through, poor self-esteem, a lack of trust and understanding they have with their body and sexuality and a whole bundle of other things.

30% of women, ladies etc out there have never had an orgasm! 70% of women have never had a vaginal orgasm during sexual intercourse!!!! 70%!!!!! So most of them fake it to make guys like you feel good. And all of these sort of things becomes worse and worse and worse as they get older.

Anyways... girls will fake orgasms during sex so guys get the illusion that they are doing great. GUYS- Just so you know.... MOST OF YOU ABSOLUTELY SUCK when it comes to sex. All very truthful, secure women will tell you that this is most certainly true to their reality.
A) what does this have to do with anything?
B) Stop reading cosmo/girlfriend magazine (prob the later)

EDIT: WAit WTF!!!! You're a guy.
DHASIODOIASNOIDOSAIDSA WTF???BBQ?

stamos

sellout
HSC
man you guys sound like ten year olds with this 'sexy times' stuff

is that when you stick your pee pee in her hooie??!

Lennie

Hahaha. Yes you can keep going. If the guys on top, I personally prefer them to go harder the second I come.

Bring on the mulitple orgasms.

I spose everyones different tho.

stazi

Nightman
HSC
stamos said:
man you guys sound like ten year olds with this 'sexy times' stuff

is that when you stick your pee pee in her hooie??!
no, that's when you stick your cock in the vagina. how old are you?

PLURFECT!

HSC
There's some great advice here, though do be careful not to miss the heart of the gospel: Each woman is different. ;)

That being said, a great place is to start with your woman is to communicate. If you're having sex with her, hopefully you're talking to her about it beforehand and afterwards, and listening to her feedback as well as giving it. If not; BE BOLD! Take an interest, and reap the benefits! Not only will you know how far you can go with her, she'll love it if you show an interest in how SHE feels, what SHE likes, what SHE's comfortable with. :)

It really is a win-win situation. The benefits of communication are large and wide. Learn it. Live it. Love it.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)