R.i.p (1 Viewer)

shinji

Is in A State Of Trance
HSC
http://blacktown.yourguide.com.au/news/local/news/general/fatal-crash-in-blacktown/1230773.aspx

That was my best friend that i've known since kindergarten. Nicest kind of guy you would ever find. Loved him like a brother. Just still can't believe it. Would never think that this kind of thing would have happened, but it jsut shows how fragile life is. It's really saddening though, because before this, we hardly met up with the friends from school. .. but it's saddening because of the circumstances that we met under.

Sigh.
Will forever miss him. Basically made me the person I am. If there was one person that I could always rely on for a laugh, shoulder, or just someone to rant to. It was him.

R.I.P Patrick.

Wassup?

Banned
HSC
Mate, I'm extremely sorry for your loss. This seriously goes to show that you've got to hold on to your family and friends and not take them for granted.

R.I.P Patt.

EDIT: Motorbikes are death machines. Don't get on one. I've seen my own cousin die while riding a bike.

Last edited:

inasero

Reborn
HSC
rip, my heart goes out to his family and friends at this time.

inasero

Reborn
HSC
Schroedinger said:
rip some hectic bongs
dude, this guy's CHILDHOOD FRIEND just died...you don't make fun out of these things

jordankuai22

HSC
Exphate said:
If you come to the internet for condolences, you have to accept that not everyone is going to be "nice"
R . I . P

his anus to shreads with a 12 inch dildo. :rofl:

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)