Random Car Chat (2 Viewers)

Elements

HSC
transcendent said:
do racing stripes make cars go faster? :rolleyes:
Yep, but not as much as a NIZPRO or RALLIART sticker does!

Put them all on there and you have one helluva fast car!! :cool:

loquasagacious

NCAP Mooderator
HSC
No you need to upgrade to some aftermarket ones:

Greddy, Mugen, Nismo, NOS, HKS, Garret.....

SlipStream

HSC
I might just squirt some Start-ya-bastard into this thread to revive it.

Has anybody ever seen any perculiar things on the road? A good example would be shortygb's sighting of a Formula Ford on the roads recently.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Not peculiar. But I SWEAR, I thought I had seen a Lotus Carlton on one of the highways outside of Adelaide (Prince's perhaps?). Damn, what I wouldn't give for 10 minutes in a car like that...

Sure, it doesn't have wet-dream styling, or give performance that would kill today's cars, but it is damn good for a late 80s/early 90s car. I would easily go for one of those instead of any new 5 Series BMW (except perhaps 550i and M5).

3.6 // I-6 // Twin Turbo // 377hp // 570Nm // RWD // 0-100 in 5.2sec

I love it. Only 4-5 in Australia. A true cult car.

Last edited:

transcendent

HSC
N/A
i've kinda gotten used to it, but i think the new Golf and Astra are ugly cars, as well as most Renaults.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i like the look of the new WRX, its better than the "bug eyed" WRX.

The 5 door astra is ok, but the 3 door one has an awesome look. the golf looks pretty good too.

which renaults do you mean?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
megane and clio. just not a fan of that crazy new Euro look. i'm more conservative which is why i really like the styling on the new Focus... though i don't much like the look of the XR5.

braad

so dead yeah?
HSC
transcendent said:
megane and clio. just not a fan of that crazy new Euro look. i'm more conservative which is why i really like the styling on the new Focus... though i don't much like the look of the XR5.
:/

i'd say im the opposite

except meganes arse....thats weird. But the front of the Clio is ok. smiling? Whilst the Focus is (imo) boring and bland

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
i like the back of the megane, its so "out there" and diffrent that it looks good, but not really to my liking, the front ends are better, i actually like the simple (or conservative) look of the new focus and XR5.

petar13

Tanzkommandant
HSC
N/A
Hehe. It was a long time in coming.

Kudos to the chap who loosened the front wheel.

Zozo6969

HSC
Haha, eat a fat cock u biker. They should have to register their bike to ride on the road, and actually go the speed limit.

Saw a Bentley Continental GT in peak hour traffic, bumper to bumper. If I owned it I would have killed myself, or at least any person that comes within 50 metres of it. What are they, $400K?

transcendent

HSC
N/A
$375,000 not including on road costs. Bikers are a hazard on the road as well as a nuisance.

DaddyK

Is out drifting
Behind the wheel Car: XB coupe - sideways
HSC
Zozo6969 said:
Haha, eat a fat cock u biker. They should have to register their bike to ride on the road, and actually go the speed limit.

Saw a Bentley Continental GT in peak hour traffic, bumper to bumper. If I owned it I would have killed myself, or at least any person that comes within 50 metres of it. What are they, $400K?
Its just a car dude...its not like its going to hurt it being in traffic. Plus if you had the money to buy one in the first place, you could buy 7.

shortygb

BOSer #13412
HSC
Zozo6969 said:

it would be just a pain not to be able to make the most of the car while in traffic.

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
This is random enuf right?

A person, ran into the back of my car today. I love my car. I worship my car in all it's air conditioning, red glory. (It's a 2002 Hyundai Getz)

It was in parking lot.
I got out of the car when it happened and started sobbing. The other car was more damaged, but big deal, it's my baby, my red baby.

It was bumped a little out of shape, small dint, but the worse bit was the scratched paint...and the lack of being able to find the right touch up.

Fucking SPEWING. It's so small it would probably cost $400 (I don't have) and about $900 less than my excess on my car insurance so there is no point. That and the fact that you can see it if you're 5m away from it. BUT STILL.

Why can't people LEARN how to DRIVE?!?! They looked me up and down because I'm on my Ps, but they didn't give way to me, they didn't even bloody look.

I cried for two hours. I thought my dad would kill me, he was so good about it though. *humph*

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)