• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by Skillo

Sparky: Guess who has a sore head this morning... :S
lol. Have you done the whole, I'm never going to drink again, this is the worst feeling imagniable? I did, now I just want to go out and get completly off my face :p

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
i had a sore head yesterday! and then i had to work with 3 year olds. vodka, comforts, and shots arent a good idea before you work with children

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
hahaha...i know! they were so loud and i was like OMIGOD SHUTUP! its like 9am! lol..atleast i learnt something...DONT SKULL VODKA!!!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
lol. Have you done the whole, I'm never going to drink again, this is the worst feeling imagniable? I did, now I just want to go out and get completly off my face :p
Nah. Not at all. I can hold my drink. lol. But seriously, some people drank a bit...ryan should of taken a photo of the bottles on the kitchen table. We counted 62 375ml bottles and 2 bottles of champagne...yum yum!
What makes you feel worse is when you don't sleep more than 1hr and then, you're up at 10pm...doing Ext Eng stuff...lol

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
lol.. ntw Skillo, I wasn't insulting you :p... i was insulting the people you hang out with. lol. j/k. I'm sure this party was raging!

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
wow - u guys r posting faster these days!! you're CrAzY! hahaha... yeh met paris... :) haha... so... yeh - mmkay.com.au

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
mancy: yeah i know rory, he's at syd uni now. what's your actuelle name, i'll pass on a hello or a "die bitch die" to de rosa if you want.

yeah guys our formal is on the 12th - last day of anybody's hsc - so once that's over i'll hit the clubs and you can all come and bump into me and i'll introduce you to my crazy (and hot) friends. and i think we should hit the pubs together once our IPs and GPs are in, have a whinge about everything. go the BOS drama clique!

aaaaaaaagh have ext 1 eng trial this arvo. should go study. DIE DERRIDA, DIE. (calm, caitlin. he's dead already...)

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by welshi

yeah guys our formal is on the 12th - last day of anybody's hsc - so once that's over i'll hit the clubs and you can all come and bump into me and i'll introduce you to my crazy (and hot) friends. and i think we should hit the pubs together once our IPs and GPs are in, have a whinge about everything. go the BOS drama clique!

I finish on the 2nd! Ill come out on the 12th, these hot friends you speak of... how hot are we talking... lol :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)