• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Randomness (2 Viewers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
well hopefully wills i shall be comin BEFORE you, would be v. disappointed were it otherwise...he he he, there's a gutter pun to satisfy even carson's filthy mind... where is that boy? haven't heard from him in a few days, normally he's trawling the forums 24/7
haha - yep... even i was satisfied... mmm... the gutter.... the reason homeless drunks spew in the gutter.... so i can have breakfast in bed... yum! :) Anyways - yes, normally i am the trawler... But uni started this week - whoopdi do! Was a bit busy getting everything organised! But hopefully i'll be back... well, i mean i AM back but yeh...
So - the royal wedding eh!!! I'm gunna screw the queen... and get married and stuff, coz then i'd be the king and take the throne! mwahahahahaha!!!! I know screwing the queen would be like putting yourself inside the rolls of a rolly-polly dog - but hey, we all have to make sacrifices (*CRINGES AT THE THOUGHT OF WHAT I'M TYPING*) haha... so yueah - mwahhahahaha - nobody shall rule, EXCEPT FOR ME!!!!! MWAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!! And yes, i would rename myself to Donkey.... And change my last name to Kong!!!! I'd be the funkiest king that ever lived!!!! King Kong, Donkey Kong, King Donkey Kong!!! STOKED

meggy_moo

PMS PRINCESS
HSC
Originally posted by cmaddogz
So - the royal wedding eh!!! I'm gunna screw the queen... and get married and stuff, coz then i'd be the king and take the throne! mwahahahahaha!!!! I know screwing the queen would be like putting yourself inside the rolls of a rolly-polly dog - but hey, we all have to make sacrifices (*CRINGES AT THE THOUGHT OF WHAT I'M TYPING*) haha... so yueah - mwahhahahaha - nobody shall rule, EXCEPT FOR ME!!!!! MWAHAHAHAAHAA!!!!! And yes, i would rename myself to Donkey.... And change my last name to Kong!!!! I'd be the funkiest king that ever lived!!!! King Kong, Donkey Kong, King Donkey Kong!!! STOKED
OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOHHHHHHHHH...YUCKY!!! thats so wrong! poor old lady! she's too old for sex! she'll have a stroke

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha - are you suggesting she deserves to be put down... haha...???

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
hahaha... i think the leash is a better idea... haha... we're not mean, she's not sweet.... she's just a dog, we're the rangers... it's a simple equation!!! Just sticking to Government and Council protocols! hahaha

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
Originally posted by grk_styl
Will, meggy and welshi were fighting each other for Will (Prince William that is), but then welshi made the funny comment that you were looking damn fine in your av. (Which, by the way, I think Eric Bana looks like Jesus :p ) So she'd shag either u or Prince Will, it didn't both her

like i said, welshi's gotta ask me for permission first. :p
if jesus was hot, then ur right jem...

well who said anything about taking turns? if will is up for simultaneousness...

Last edited:

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
may the queen and i join this simultaneous action? PREEEEETTY PLEASE???? "I'll be your bestest friend" - "I'll invite you to my party" - "I'll tell my mummy on you"...

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Originally posted by welshi
if jesus was hot, then ur right jem...

well who said anything about taking turns? if will is up for simultaneousness...
hmmmm.... *Will contemplates the offer and thinks of a Hilarious Seinfeld episode, (Where Jerry asks his girlfriend for a threesome in order to make the roomate switch)*

Originally posted by cmaddogz
may the queen and i join this simultaneous action? PREEEEETTY PLEASE???? "I'll be your bestest friend" - "I'll invite you to my party" - "I'll tell my mummy on you"...
Ummm... theres just something about Corgies that dosnt quite do it for me :p

Oh and Jem, your right, she is too old for sex, anyone over the age of 60 should be doing it, thats when everything has def. gone SOUTH!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
60??? PFFT! It stops after the kids turn 10. Oh but then again, the stork bought me and my brother, so technically, my parents never did it!

But, I still think the queen is sweet! She was so proud of her son! And the Prince of Denmark is so gorgeous.

Originally posted by Will_Sparky
hmmmm.... *Will contemplates the offer and thinks of a Hilarious Seinfeld episode, (Where Jerry asks his girlfriend for a threesome in order to make the roomate switch)*
*shocked* what happend to your vow of monogamy, Will? :p

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
i really have no idea how that all happened! it seems to happen alot, and so we don't usually care too much for the reasoning behind why it happened! hahaha.... we just assume that it is "fate" hahaha... is there anything wrong with sexual connotations runing through the threads???

cmaddogz

Maddogz Productions
HSC
exactly... SEX SEX SEX!!! woo hoo! SEX SEX SEX! we love it! SEX SEX SEX! Hooray for it! SEX SEX SEX.... mmmmm, sex! SEX SEX SEX!

Wilmo

Child of the Most High
HSC
Planning to have it?

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Originally posted by Will_Sparky
Whoah! thats a little abrupt!

And anyone who doesnt plan to do it at some point is just wrong!
unless you're joining the nunnery or the priesthood. But yes I agree that it is just wrong. Now i know why the nuns at my school are always angry and frustrated, DUH! They need to let it all out...

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
omg jem ur at one of them freaky nun schools? are they like the nuns in looking for alibrandi who walk around going "god will punish you for your evil ways"? sparky y r u growing ur hair? is it so u can look like eric bana? (say yes...say yes...)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 2)