• Want to take part in this year's BoS Trials event for Maths and/or Business Studies?
    Click here for details and register now!
  • YOU can help the next generation of students in the community!
    Share your trial papers and notes on our Notes & Resources page

Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Will, you are bad! :p
Oh my gosh!!! Spiderman 2 was such a good movie! 20 times better than the first one. I loved the ending as well. The ending to S1 was quite disappointing, but the end to S2 was sooo fantastic! My hatred for Kirsten Dunst is slowly diminishing, only because the movie was sooo good!

BTW, Will come on msn so we can talk!!!!

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
I'm so still laughing Will...lol. But not as hard as usual cause tonight, I feel like shit warmed up. Had my little dinner with my friends, Turbulence came along and kept me company...fuck, they were pissing me off so bad...not Turbulence, the others...GRRRRRRRRRRR. And to top it off, came home and felt like BLAH.

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
this is a rufus title

Will_Sparky said:
I'm making Fetch happen! wait and see!
lol i like fetch...but my fave is rufus, in never been kissed. "the word is RUFUS." so if something is fetching rufus, that's like, fully tabouli super ace good.

while we're setting trends, i'm bringing back the title. notice the field when u reply that says "title"? now you must fill that in with something witty. or unwitty. either way it's a fetching rufus way to get ur point across...

welshi

HSC
Notice The Presence Of A Title Here

Skillo said:
Someone want to keep me company tonight? I'm fucking home alone and I hate it...with a passion.
darling...with will in earshot i wouldn't put the worlds "fucking" "passion" and "home alone" in the same post...he's signed up for a penile augmentation procedure from R.A.S. Inc. and will be dying to test it out.

apologies for filth. carson has abandoned us and the empty position of resident Smut Muffin calls to me... :uhhuh:

Last edited:

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
welshi said:
darling...with will in earshot i wouldn't put the worlds "fucking" "passion" and "home alone" in the same post...he's signed up for a penile augmentation procedure from R.A.S. Inc. and will be dying to test it out.

apologies for filth. carson has abandoned us and the empty position of resident Smut Muffin calls to me... :uhhuh:
hey! i'm not THAT bad! your the one who said open season ;)

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
welshi said:

I cannot believe I just LOL'ed literaly. Actually, I haven't stopped laughing for the last 5 mins. Im sorry Will, but that was a very good call by welshi! lol Penile augmentation? *dissolves into giggles*

Will_Sparky said:
hey! i'm not THAT bad!
aww we love you hun, and though you're not THAT bad, it was pretty funny! :p

welshi

HSC
The Truth About Will's Willy

grk_styl said:
I cannot believe I just LOL'ed literaly. Actually, I haven't stopped laughing for the last 5 mins. Im sorry Will, but that was a very good call by welshi! lol Penile augmentation? *dissolves into giggles*

aww we love you hun, and though you're not THAT bad, it was pretty funny! :p
i hope u weren't within earshot of anyone jem...laughing out loud at completely random moments can give people skewed perceptions of your sanity. gratifying to know i'm putting a smile on people's faces.

but don't worry darlings i know some people...and i know for a fact that will's enlargement isn't scheduled until the end of the month so we are safe from the insatiable beast for a couple of weeks...

WE LOVE YOU WILLIAM!!!

Last edited:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
welshi said:
i hope u weren't within earshot of anyone jem...laughing out loud at completely random moments can give people skewed perceptions of your sanity. gratifying to know i'm putting a smile on people's faces.

but don't worry darlings i know some people...and i know for a fact that will's enlargement isn't scheduled until the end of the month so we are safe from the insatiable beast for a couple of weeks...

WE LOVE YOU WILLIAM!!!
ok,
1. I wasn't within earshot of anyone, but hell, people KNOW I'm insane. I've never been more insane than this year. lol
2. And how do YOU know will's enlargement isn't scheduled until the end of the month?
3. How do you know Will needs an enlargment anyway?? ;) (Will, hun, perhaps you can clarify this up for us!)
4. hehehe @ "William". Sounds so posh and english-like.

i like you better as Will or Billy, coz William makes u sound english, and ewwww Poms don't wash. :p

I'm the biggest procrastinator. I shouldn't be on here. lol I'm off to memorise a stupid King Lear essay.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
A Title just for you Welshi.

Will_Sparky said:
I don't need any enlargments thankyou very much. :p
Thanks for clearing that up for us ladies of the forum. :p

Skillo said:
So Sparky...when did you say you wanted to meet up?
Ohh, Skillo knows how to work it! We all know what she wants ;) (Just kidding) Though, you'll have to fight for him! There's a whole line of girls who want a piece of Will. I'm on the top of that list, right Sparks? Though I'm just not as obsessed as some of those other chicks on the bored. lol

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Make way for the sex god...

Oh yeah, I know all about 'the line'...however what the girls don't know is:
- I have my foot in the door
- Apparently one day I WILL meet...Will.
- The girls don't know about my amazing flirting abilities and power of persuasion...

;) :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Skillo said:
Oh yeah, I know all about 'the line'...however what the girls don't know is:
- I have my foot in the door
- Apparently one day I WILL meet...Will.
- The girls don't know about my amazing flirting abilities and power of persuasion...

;) :uhhuh: :uhhuh: :uhhuh:
lol I so aint going to argue, coz Will's head will just expand. If I'm not first, then I don't want any at all. :p

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)