• Want to help us with this year's BoS Trials?
    Let us know before 30 June. See this thread for details
  • Looking for HSC notes and resources?
    Check out our Notes & Resources page

Randomness (1 Viewer)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Will_Sparky

Left BOS 8/7/2005...
HSC
Guys, this may be taking this thread off topic (or on topic if you want to look at it) but can i just register my complete shock and disgust at the oBOS for the changes made to the drama syllabus in 2001! Has anybody actually seen what was on offer??! You could actually have studied SHAKESPEARE in Drama! I know, its a shocking thought! Australian Theatre didnt begin in the 1970s as the new syllabus would have you believe! You could study Australian theatre companies! Fuck the oBOS sucks!

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
on the dance floor with a bottle of tequila
HSC
Funkalicious (actually, I'm quite stressed)

Will_Sparky said:
I am so about to scream at everyone to back off.. but i know your all joking... right.
PFFFT! You're loving it :p And yes, I'm mucking around, though I don't know about the others. lol You know you're a great guy! :)

Will_Sparky said:
Guys, this may be taking this thread off topic (or on topic if you want to look at it) but can i just register my complete shock and disgust at the oBOS for the changes made to the drama syllabus in 2001! Has anybody actually seen what was on offer??! You could actually have studied SHAKESPEARE in Drama! I know, its a shocking thought! Australian Theatre didnt begin in the 1970s as the new syllabus would have you believe! You could study Australian theatre companies! Fuck the oBOS sucks!
I think I discovered that the BOS sucked about the start of last year. Death to anything associated with the BOS! lol I think Shakespeare would have been cool to study for drama. I love Shakespeare!!

welshi

Clearly unemployed again.
HSC
nice work on the titles! will and megs will have to try harder...

grk_styl said:
Thanks for clearing that up for us ladies of the forum. :p

Ohh, Skillo knows how to work it! We all know what she wants ;) (Just kidding) Though, you'll have to fight for him! There's a whole line of girls who want a piece of Will. I'm on the top of that list, right Sparks? Though I'm just not as obsessed as some of those other chicks on the bored. lol
u might be on top of the LIST, jem...but I am on top of... i won't finish that.

and I happen to be will's liaison with DYTHCFS Inc., the world famous penile enhancement company.

Last edited:

welshi

HSC
Will The Moderator Of This Forum Please Request A Title Field For Quick Reply!!!

grk_styl said:
PFFFT! You're loving it :p And yes, I'm mucking around, though I don't know about the others. lol You know you're a great guy! :)

I think I discovered that the BOS sucked about the start of last year. Death to anything associated with the BOS! lol I think Shakespeare would have been cool to study for drama. I love Shakespeare!!
omg i so hate shakespeare. i'm doing the authorship controversy for history extension which is due this week and my brain is MUSH because of it. thank god for eighteenths...one last sat, one this sat, mine next fri, school disco followed by pub next sat, then another 18th the sat after that... my liver must hate me.
guess what? the final 18th listed there has a barbie and ken theme...guess which barbie the birthdya boy has given me? that's right. i am "i'm with the band"-barbie. groupie. it's all happening!!!!

Last edited:

Skillo

is in a theatre near you
In my blue-light backstage hovel, the theatre.
HSC
Katie, shut up

welshi said:
u might be on top of the LIST, jem...but I am on top of... i won't finish that.

and I happen to be will's liaison with DYTHCFS Inc., the world famous penile enhancement company.
LMAO! Hehehehehe. So funny. Ahh. Good times good times.
Btw, grk_styl and Welshi add me to your msn if you want...
taken down...sorry!
just thought I might pop that in...if you wanted another drama nerd on your list. I'll take it down in a week.

So...everyone like stuff?

I've been in a really good mood today. First day back for me, (our school chose to have the school development day in the middle of term) and it was tres. Eh. Lots of gossiping and bitching...

I hum elevator music when that starts. How original.

Who wants to travel down to my cool arse regional city to see our IP performance night? It's Wednesday week, at 7pm. If you're in the Riverina and I didn't know...PM.

If you hadn't noticed, I am deprived of human contact and wish to be contacted by every conceivable means to make up for my deprivation.
I should be doing my modern history essay, I have it due in two days...my intro sucks. Can't be stuffed.

I might go to Wollongong for uni...hmmm, been thinking about it for a while now.

I'm might also be going camping with my friends soon which will be fun.
Camping = alcohol = tipsy = I get dizzy when tipsy = fall in river or campfire = either death by drowning or burns = hmmmm.

Jesus...it's 11.30. I should be in bed. Bye.

(my longest post of CRAP EVER!)

Last edited:

welshi

HSC
Yay!

Skillo said:
LMAO! Hehehehehe. So funny. Ahh. Good times good times.
Btw, grk_styl and Welshi add me to your msn if you want...
ktskillo@hotmail.com
just thought I might pop that in...if you wanted another drama nerd on your list. I'll take it down in a week.

So...everyone like stuff?

I've been in a really good mood today. First day back for me, (our school chose to have the school development day in the middle of term) and it was tres. Eh. Lots of gossiping and bitching...

I hum elevator music when that starts. How original.

Who wants to travel down to my cool arse regional city to see our IP performance night? It's Wednesday week, at 7pm. If you're in the Riverina and I didn't know...PM.

If you hadn't noticed, I am deprived of human contact and wish to be contacted by every conceivable means to make up for my deprivation.
I should be doing my modern history essay, I have it due in two days...my intro sucks. Can't be stuffed.

I might go to Wollongong for uni...hmmm, been thinking about it for a while now.

I'm might also be going camping with my friends soon which will be fun.
Camping = alcohol = tipsy = I get dizzy when tipsy = fall in river or campfire = either death by drowning or burns = hmmmm.

Jesus...it's 11.30. I should be in bed. Bye.

(my longest post of CRAP EVER!)
shall add u kt. mine be dramaqueen297@hotmail.com

i LOVE stuff.

i'm in an excellent mood. been back at school since monday, finished extension history (due today) at 2am this morning, there is a squad of pommy rugby boys at large all aorunsd school, a party for them tonight, i'm working 2morrow nite (MONEY!), an 18th on sat, video night on mon, my birthday on thurs, my 18th on fri, a disco on sat, then the barbie 18th the sat after that...so much to look forward to!!! ahhh.

how funny. our GP is about four ppl in an elevator.

i would come see u darling, but i'm terrified of actually coming face to face with any of you. you see, i'm not half as witty or sexually dynamic in person...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
Too much work makes Jem a dull girl

My head hurts. :( I haven't had a night off since last Wednesday, so tonight I'm going out. Party Hardy time! Friend's 18th, so that's gonna be great, dancing, eating, drinking, more dancing, more drinking. Yey! :p And then back to crappy studying tomorrow. Grrr!

Vowing NOT to think about school at all tonight. What's everyone else up to this weekend? Studying or partying?

Fire_Hydra

ain't no other
HSC
Partyin Hard........trying to forget that i have somethin like 5 MWz due in less than a month an a 1/2..........

welshi

HSC
i have bags under my eyes that i could carry my homework in & that's saying something

grk_styl said:
Partied last night. Sore head and legs this morning. Homework all day today and tonight. Oh, the thrill of my life. Party was good though!! :p
party party party... guess what...i can hit the pub in TWO DAYS! actually i hit the pub on monday night but it was so empty it was too easy for the barman to notice us...so we got asked for id and subsequently were ejected. SOOOOOOOOO tired. got my ext history in on thurs! 1 down, 2 to go...i hate MWs and i DESPISE logbooks.

dw jem n kt, i crack me up too.

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
"If your name was homework, I'd do you on the table now"

A friend had that ^^ as her msn the other day. She's 14. I'm worried. :confused:

Welshi, I'm jealous that you're 18 soon. All my buddies are turning 18 and starting to club and pub crawl and I'm still hiding the fact from the parentals that I drink. lol (leisurely of course).

Pffft and they think they're going to lock me up til I'm 30. Fat chance!!!
Ohhh Syd Uni guys came to my school today to talk about the uni. It was sooo good! I was asking all these questions, and the girls were like, "Ohhhhh! Syd Uni boys ey?" lol So embarrasing. But if those boys are any indication of the fresh meat at Syd Uni, then I'm definitely going there! :p

Will, my dear, you and I will be picking up non-stop ;)

welshi

HSC
grk_styl said:
A friend had that ^^ as her msn the other day. She's 14. I'm worried. :confused:

Welshi, I'm jealous that you're 18 soon. All my buddies are turning 18 and starting to club and pub crawl and I'm still hiding the fact from the parentals that I drink. lol (leisurely of course).

Pffft and they think they're going to lock me up til I'm 30. Fat chance!!!
Ohhh Syd Uni guys came to my school today to talk about the uni. It was sooo good! I was asking all these questions, and the girls were like, "Ohhhhh! Syd Uni boys ey?" lol So embarrasing. But if those boys are any indication of the fresh meat at Syd Uni, then I'm definitely going there! :p

Will, my dear, you and I will be picking up non-stop ;)
i'm going to syd 2! and yes some of the boys are BEEYOOTEEFULL. i know one personally...mmm. i think i'm going to apply for one of the boys' colleges.

do u ever wake up after a big night with injuries you don't remember getting? i had two scratches on my tummy after a friend's 18th last w/e...maddy decided they were from a belt buckle. like she'd know...

grk_styl

is hating uni & study
HSC
welshi said:
i'm going to syd 2! and yes some of the boys are BEEYOOTEEFULL. i know one personally...mmm. i think i'm going to apply for one of the boys' colleges.

do u ever wake up after a big night with injuries you don't remember getting? i had two scratches on my tummy after a friend's 18th last w/e...maddy decided they were from a belt buckle. like she'd know...
Yeh, I know some hot boys at syd too! YUM! Some great eye candy. Boys' colleges? LMAO I said that to Will I think the other week. Or just join a society full of boys. ;)

lol belt buckle ey? So what did Welshi get up to last weekend??!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users Who Are Viewing This Thread (Users: 0, Guests: 1)